MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Lol at nobody remembering that Matt hit.
What episode?

I legit do not remember a sex scene with Matt and Claire. Hope yall aint talking about implied sex.

Cuz Matt smashed Elektra and showed it. Even Foggy got that thick blond lawyer's yambs.

All I remember is Matt making out with Claire a couple times. No way I miss out on seeing Rosario's titty meat.

Last edited:
Man I'm about to look for the episode now. I was 100 percent sure they hit but now your constant doubts is making me doubt myself.

Last edited:
I dont remember them smashing. I remember her saying she wouldnt let him hit cuz he was always in some ****.

Ironically she damn near ****** Luke in the police station in the last ep and he always in some **** too.

Misty and Reva had me looking at any and every chick I messed with sideways :lol: :wow: :wow:

I am truly in love with this show. I can't believe Marvel had the balls to tell Luke Cage's plight on television in 2016

.... and :smh: at episode 5 when Cottonmouth is naming talent out of Harlem and doesn't mention the dips :lol: ....but mention ASAP Rocky :stoneface:

:smh:

Whoever wrote that line needs to not come back for season 2. I can't remember everyone they named, but did they mention Doug E Fresh or Big L?

I believe he mentions Big L.

i have mixed feelings about luke cage... i don't know if i like this or JJ better but one thing i do know is that DD blows this out of the water...especially season 2.

the characters didn't grab my attention like they should've.  

rosario dawson was like a breath of fresh air when she came in to the series. she was instantly more interesting than a lot of the characters

Last edited:
Rosario's a plot device. Whenever she shows up you know someone is about to get injured.

She exists to patch them up. Once they fix that then she'll be interesting, instead of just being a pretty prop.

IF gon' make for lack of good fighting sequences in LC.
View media item 2192289
giphy.gif

Also, supposedly Sigourney Weavers going to be the villain in the Defenders.

View media item 2192287

Last edited:
Bra Matt didn't smashed Claire , that's a fact I know my mind want playing tricks on me . She like herself some chocolate

Yeah, murdock didn't get any claire yambs. If I remember correctly they made out but she put a stop to their romance before it got further.

In real life she liked them old, English and a director. Dunno who she's dating now though.

article-0-145BFC6E000005DC-213_468x447.jpg

:smh:

Whoever wrote that line needs to not come back for season 2. I can't remember everyone they named, but did they mention Doug E Fresh or Big L?

He mentions Teddy Riley and Big L

Can't wait for the immortal to put in work. Netflix give us a "Daughters of the Dragon" show, I need to see Simone Missick on the regular :wow:

Yeah Rosario and Zoe Saldana have weird taste. They ain't nothing but sack chasers anyway.

Simone Missick >>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom