MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
So they just forgot they found all that money and beat up goons at her political office?

That doctor is a douche.

So they just forgot they found all that money and beat up goons at her political office?

That doctor is a douche.

Exactly. I feel like they should still have been able to bring this chick up on some type of charges instead of just letting her walk out the door scott free without even trying :rolleyes

Felt bad for the wifey Misty though, because low key it definitely was partially her fault.

I thought she was going to confess in that last interrogation. Was looking like she was about to break mentally again. Too bad the cops didn't know to just yell at her that "she wanted it".

I thought she was going to confess in that last interrogation. Was looking like she was about to break mentally again. Too bad the cops didn't know to just yell at her that "she wanted it".

Should have mentioned Mama Mabel.

Lol no...

Iron Fist is coming out this March

Defenders is coming out the following fall...

So the earliest Punisher is coming out is spring 2018

Lol no...

Iron Fist is coming out this March

Defenders is coming out the following fall...

So the earliest Punisher is coming out is spring 2018

Jrj5lUR.gif

I enjoyed the message of the show and am glad that we finally get a non-Will Smith black superhero, but I lost a lot of my interest after Cottonmouth. Diamondback was too ridiculous of a character for me, while Cottonmouth was much more realistic and interesting when it came to personality.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the message of the show and am glad that we finally get a non-Will Smith black superhero, but I lost a lot of my interest after Cottonmouth. Diamondback was too ridiculous of a character for me, while Cottonmouth was much more realistic and interesting when it came to personality.

His daddy issues and bible verse preaching were so dumb. And so convenient that he made his way from Georgia to Harlem as well to be in charge of the area.

I really wish they weren't doing a Punisher series

I might skip that series. Never was a fan of beranthal.

Diamondback was poorly handled. His portrayal was almost too exaggerated, borderline campy. His crazed look, the way he spoke, and he also came out of nowhere.

But he still wasn't as bad as Mariah lol

hernan was eyeing mariah since the beginning. Was wondering if she was ever going to give him some action.

word. all of this
Yea, I definitely think they killed off Cottonmouth too early
exactly...i finally started to enjoy like his character.  his flashbacks were really good.
I really wish they weren't doing a Punisher series
why? why would you say this?

Last edited:
I just hope Punisher series isn't super insanely dark. JJ kinda wore me out with the tone

Back
Top Bottom