MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
If iron fist gets with misty, it'll be awkward when the group hangs together and throw in claire too. 2 of them been wanting claire's nurse yambs.

Has Misty Knight ever been apart of the defenders? Cause I imagine if she ever gets her bionic arm shed be an asset to the group.

That Iron Fist trailer is sick! Madame Gao is in it too. I know people were speculating that she's actually Crane Mother. :nerd:

Last edited:
I watched this trailer too many times trying to gague how dope the fighting will be.

Looks real good. Colleen :evil: :smokin

Has Misty Knight ever been apart of the defenders? Cause I imagine if she ever gets her bionic arm shed be an asset to the group.
In the comics none of these guys are on that version of Defenders which is usually Hulk, Dr. Strange, Namor, and Silver Surfer. Then it expanded to Valkyrie, Nighthawk, Moon Knight, and damn near every b and c list hero.

Heroes 4 Hire though, everybody in these shows have been on that team except for JJ. Even Shang Chi.

Last edited:
nah murdock didn't smash but he copped some head though

and IF looks dope....cant wait

Actress? Jessica Stroup.

Character? Joy Meachum.

:nthat:
iron-fist-joy-meachum-who-is-danny-rand.jpg

Jiddena could be the offspring of nas, jay and takeoff and I still wouldn't listen to him. He made classic man and has a perm, too many negatives

Long Live The Chief has cracked my rotation.

The use of music in this was amazing. Method Man's verse on that bootleg Sways Universe.:lol:

Last edited:
Yo, this fool showed up looking like a thrift store magneto / diggle. Bobby Fish's comments were gold.

He's always wearing maroon but I guess they changed up the colors so he wouldn't be magneto.

Last edited:
Show is aight. Finishing up the last ep now. JJ is still at the top for me. dd season 2 was up and down. I would've liked this show better if the villains weren't so lame.

Back
Top Bottom