MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
THATS HOW YOU KNEW THE FIGHT WAS GONNA BE LIT!!!!!!

Great fight scene.

After DD, nobody should be worried about IF fight scenes and actions. I do get how JJ and LC did not emphasize on that but IF is probably gonna have superior fight choreography than DD.

Still waiting for Shang to reign supreme though.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

THATS HOW YOU KNEW THE FIGHT WAS GONNA BE LIT!!!!!!

Great fight scene.

After DD, nobody should be worried about IF fight scenes and actions. I do get how JJ and LC did not emphasize on that but IF is probably gonna have super fight choreography than DD.

Still waiting for Shang to reign supreme though.

Yeah in terms of fight skill, it makes sense for JJ and LC not to have much choreography BUT it would be nice for them to take a class or 12 inbetween seasons.

Yeah in terms of fight skill, it makes sense for JJ and LC not to have much choreography BUT it would be nice for them to take a class or 12 inbetween seasons.

JJ and Cage are brawlers tho...they rely more on their super strength and Cages invincibility....unlike Matt and Danny....well more so Matt....can't wait to see this crew pop up in Infinity War...that would be awesome.

dd always needs medical attention. He gets the crap beaten out of him more than any hero I can remember.

Finally wrapped up Luke Cage last night. One of my boys had a bit part with a couple of lines in the series. It was great seeing him on screen. That being said, I did enjoy the series. Thought it was much better and enjoyable than Jessica Jones, but not as good as DD. But that's OK. Loved how they intertwined music into pretty much the whole show. It was a violent musical at times :lol: I get that they were paying homage to blaxploitation films from back in the day, but I couldn't keep a straight face when I saw diamondback's final outift. Joint was OD trash, as well as his persona/acting :lol:

Brandon Marshall/Amare' was a FANTASTIC villain...should have kept him alive. As a matter of fact, I think he was better than Wilson Fisk.

* harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx Long Live the Chief was put on my gym mix as soon as I heard it drop. I got put on Jidenna last year by NT and I thought he was a gimmick...dude can spit.

You can definitely tell they were paying homage because I had a hard time believing Luke was that corny in 2016 :lol: Dude had them 1 liners that would drop the panties in the 70's but they were terrible in this setting but he kept at it :lol: I almost was expecting him to call Claire a foxy lady or call Shades a jive turkey

Last edited:
Finally wrapped up Luke Cage last night. One of my boys had a bit part with a couple of lines in the series. It was great seeing him on screen. That being said, I did enjoy the series. Thought it was much better and enjoyable than Jessica Jones, but not as good as DD. But that's OK. Loved how they intertwined music into pretty much the whole show. It was a violent musical at times
laugh.gif
I get that they were paying homage to blaxploitation films from back in the day, but I couldn't keep a straight face when I saw diamondback's final outift. Joint was OD trash, as well as his persona/acting
laugh.gif

Brandon Marshall/Amare' was a FANTASTIC villain...should have kept him alive. As a matter of fact, I think he was better than Wilson Fisk.

*@HarlemToTheBronx Long Live the Chief was put on my gym mix as soon as I heard it drop. I got put on Jidenna last year by NT and I thought he was a gimmick...dude can spit.
I just pigeonholed him based on Classic Man. That and people tell me I look like him so I hate that I actually mess with his music, now.
laugh.gif

Finally wrapped up Luke Cage last night. One of my boys had a bit part with a couple of lines in the series. It was great seeing him on screen. That being said, I did enjoy the series. Thought it was much better and enjoyable than Jessica Jones, but not as good as DD. But that's OK. Loved how they intertwined music into pretty much the whole show. It was a violent musical at times :lol: I get that they were paying homage to blaxploitation films from back in the day, but I couldn't keep a straight face when I saw diamondback's final outift. Joint was OD trash, as well as his persona/acting :lol:

*[@=/u/38101/HarlemToTheBronx]@HarlemToTheBronx[/@] Long Live the Chief was put on my gym mix as soon as I heard it drop. I got put on Jidenna last year by NT and I thought he was a gimmick...dude can spit.
I just pigeonholed him based on Classic Man. That and people tell me I look like him so I hate that I actually mess with his music, now.:lol:

:lol: Start taking a cane w/ you to work and get yourself a paisley ascot.

I tried to put folks on classic man but folks wasnt hearing me till it came kn the club

Plus the video was to me forward pro black

Dude seems legit after hearing his Ebro interview. His flow is a little Drake-ish though.

I've seen people hate on him because of his slick hair. If his songs are catchy i'll listen to them.

dd always needs medical attention. He gets the crap beaten out of him more than any hero I can remember.

Which is funny cuz what I remember from the comics I've read dude is untouchable half the time. I've seen this ***** dodge bullets

I kinda assumed that too for some reason. I thought his radar sight and heightened senses would have him dodging everything like in matrix fight scenes. I thought the show would show what he sees a lot more, surprised we see it so few times.

that's true. after the attention paid to the fight scenes in DD, i should have confidence in IF...a man can dream tho.

bvMDciL.gif

the actor detailed a program that not only focuses on physical training, but also on meditation and spiritual calm. He undergoes several hours of martial-arts practice (“kung fu and wushu mixed with a bit of tai chi”), followed by lifting weights (“to bulk me up”), then meditation and Buddhist philosophy studies.

No history, but looks like he put in work.

Back
Top Bottom