MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Cottonmouth was definitely the best performance in this show. He should've gotten more time.

Lewis Tan Will Play The Villainous Zhou Cheng In Marvel's IRON FIST

Lewis Tan [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TheLewisTan

I would have loved to of played Danny but I gave #Marvel everything I have for Zhou. I can't wait for you guys to see the show. #IronFist

There's a lot of work to be done to see more ethnic actors as the heroes in major Films/TV but the wall is coming down. We all have a voice

Thank you again for the support/ enthusiasm. I worked so hard on my character as did everyone on the cast. It's all love #IronFist @Marvel

Lewis Tan ‏@TheLewisTan

For those wondering if I do my own stunts.

Last edited:
I might skip that series. Never was a fan of beranthal.

For me it's not Beranthal, he was amazing as The Punisher in DD s2 but it worked because it ties into the over all narrative for DD and the tone they were wanting to set for the street level heroes. I just don't think that works for a 13 episode series with The Punisher

why? why would you say this?

The Punisher was great but he got too much acclaim, not that it was unwarranted but it cheapens how special DD s2 was because of him

You don't have to watch it.

And have my 12 year old self punch me in the face? Nah fam, nah. It's Marvel, I'm watching.

I'm in love with Simmone Missick. Trying to get a sample of her hair to clone her and have a couple around the house. One to bathe me, one to feed me and two for sexy time :wow:

Long Live The Chief has cracked my rotation.

The use of music in this was amazing. Method Man's verse on that bootleg Sways Universe.:lol:

That joint was fire tho
Forgot the :pimp: :lol:

It was. He killed it.

They lost me when they killed Cottonmouth. Diamondback was cool, but he wasn't half as intimidating as Cottonmouth.

Last edited:
I forgot what happened to the hammer character. Now his stuff is out in the NY streets.

Finally finished all eps of Luke. I gotta say I really loved this show. Most aspects of this show just worked for me. One in particular was the setting of Harlem. It really felt like a living breathing character. The music was dope all around ( I really need Marvel to release the score for this show ). The acting for the most part was good ( dude that played Diamondback....
mean.gif
 ). For me the action was enough ( although I can completely why others said it was lacking ). And my favorite character was Cottonmouth. And to piggyback off what others have already said, he was offed way too early. I was holding out hope that he wasn't completely dead, but it looks like it is what it is.

A few negatives. That chanting of " Luke, Luke, Luke " at the end was very cheesy indeed. Theo Rossi needs to quit with the forced smiles. It comes off as him looking constipated. Diamondback was too much of a caricature to be taken seriously. Granted that may have been how his character was in the comics, but it didn't translate to the screen at all. Nothing against the guy that played him, but the character was very underwhelming to me. I would have preferred if the doctor could somehow revive Cottonmouth and give him powers instead of visiting Striker at his hospital bed.  Hated seeing Luke get C blocked at the end. My mans couldn't get any of that robust Cuban coffee....
mean.gif

Overall, a great addition to the NMCU. I hate to compare show because I like em all. 

Aight finished up the season
Awards time
Mvp: luke cage
Sixth man : claire
Get over ya self: shades

The more I think about it, the more I say they goofed by killing off Cottonmouth.

Most that should've happened was that the beating put him in a coma.

Imagine the cousin rivalry during season 2

Last edited:
She stomped a mic stand in to his skull and crushed it.

Then Shades worked him over to make it look like Luke did it :lol:

I liked Cottonmouth a lot but I ain't gonna front like he was a real threat. He was menacing but only cuz of his talk and how he's kill a person or two. Even with the Judas I felt Like would easily defeat him. Thing is Luke wanted to embarass him first.

Cornell can always be resurrected.

I feel like S2 is gonna give us more menacing villains from NYC and abroad.

Last edited:
Misty and Reva had me looking at any and every chick I messed with sideways :lol: :wow: :wow:

I am truly in love with this show. I can't believe Marvel had the balls to tell Luke Cage's plight on television in 2016

.... and :smh: at episode 5 when Cottonmouth is naming talent out of Harlem and doesn't mention the dips :lol: ....but mention ASAP Rocky :stoneface:

ALL OF THIS

i really want the iron fist fight sequences to be fire. i don't want power rangers i want

thestandoff.gif

but seeing as lead is loras tyrell, ill temper my expectations...

on the other hand, daredevil sequences were on point so maybe ill be surprised. still looking forward to the show.

I've never seen two opponents get in close like that and touch arms. Reminds me of when fighters touch gloves.

Back
Top Bottom