MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
finished it ... last episode ... :smh:

THAT IS ALL ...

DD S1
DD S2 Part 1
Luke Cage
DD S2 Part 2
Iron Fist
Jessica Jones

Iron Fist had the most potential given what i saw but they really messed up with the Danny Rand casting and how they portrayed him ... Claire was given too big a role ... the writing was not good ... but there were enough good elements that i was able to get through it. Nowhere near as bad as the critics say it is but after reading their reviews, i understand where they are coming from. I hope Marvel really gets people who understand the essence of the comics and put forth quality writing, actors and producing

Yea, I think I can agree with the assessment the the showrunner never understood the IF character. Either that or they had trouble portraying him correctly or they half ***** it

Last edited:
Yea, I think I can agree with the assessment the the showrunner never understood the IF character. Either that or they had trouble portraying him correctly or they half ***** it

for those who read the comics ... was danny a naive, petulant child, with flipflopping thoughts of anger, calmness, and irrational behavior??

I watched the show and didn't know who Danny was supposed to be.

Also wanted to say that 1948 video :smokin ... that's what i need more of ... show would be a 10/10

Yeah really wasn't feeling See Loras as IF. I don't see the potential future chemistry with Luke. Not enough charisma and confidence from the character.

for those who read the comics ... was danny a naive, petulant child, with flipflopping thoughts of anger, calmness, and irrational behavior??

I watched the show and didn't know who Danny was supposed to be.

Also wanted to say that 1948 video :smokin ... that's what i need more of ... show would be a 10/10

His temper didn't jibe with his zenness. And sometimes he feels like a normal human being and then at other times he's wise and seems so understanding and philosophical. They kinda were all over the place with him.

Its like if Jessica Jones was sarcastic and brooding one minute and then a smiling bimbo the next. Or if LC was the strong silent type one moment and then spouting Shakespeare soliloquys the next.

Maybe it's not Finn Jones. They probably should just never pick this showrunner again.

*edit

Actually the more and more I think about it, I wouldn't argue if someone says they should've casted someone else for IF. As Danny Rand, the naive and trusting businessman, or as the homeless and relaxed dude he was at the beginning, he was fine. But then whenever he had to remind us he grew up in a monastery or was sprouting some Kung Fu quotes, it was never believable.

Last edited:
This fool needs to stay away from colleen bae.

Just remembered they're both from Game Of Thrones.

Job and bunker from Banshee are in this. They should cast Anthony Start aka lucas Hood as one of the villains. Their fight scenes were always lit.

Last edited:
His temper didn't jibe with his zenness. And sometimes he feels like a normal human being and then at other times he's wise and seems so understanding and philosophical. They kinda were all over the place with him.

Its like if Jessica Jones was sarcastic and brooding one minute and then a smiling bimbo the next. Or if LC was the strong silent type one moment and then spouting Shakespeare soliloquys the next.

Maybe it's not Finn Jones. They probably should just never pick this showrunner again.

*edit

Actually the more and more I think about it, I wouldn't argue if someone says they should've casted someone else for IF. As Danny Rand, the naive and trusting businessman, or as the homeless and relaxed dude he was at the beginning, he was fine. But then whenever he had to remind us he grew up in a monastery or was sprouting some Kung Fu quotes, it was never believable.

I look at it as if Iron Fist hasn't finished his training seeing how dude taught him how to heal Colleen and couldn't fight like guy in the video. He's not the Iron Fist from the comics yet. He's still learning. For a season 2, I could see him going back to Kun Lun to train more

If they wanna chalk up the inconsistencies to him still being in training and not complete, it has not been handled well.

So far.

I'm going to try to finish the season by tonight.

Also, it doesn't seem like there's going to be a season 2 with how poorly received Iron fist is.

They will probably just Incredible Hulk him where he just shows up as part of an ensemble rather than carrying his own show

Last edited:
If they wanna chalk up the inconsistencies to him still being in training and not complete, it has not been handled well.

So far.

Also, it doesn't seem like there's going to be a season 2 with how poorly received Iron fist is.

It has 5 stars on Netflix, I could see there being a S2.

Also, Defenders finished filming today.

There will be a s2, but they probably change up things behind the scenes for it.. clean stuff up

So far.

They will probably just Incredible Hulk him where he just shows up as part of an ensemble rather than carrying his own show

This ... you cannot emphasize 15 years of training and being beat up on and being the one picked to fight the dragon and then act the way you did during the season ... it just doesn't make sense

I do think they should make a season 2 though ...

Find a nice locale for K'un Lun ... put a little more money into it, get a new cinematographer, showrunner, and get these dudes some more training ...

the reason DD S1 was so sick was because of of Steven Deknight ... bring him on to save the day and pay him whatever he wants

Last edited:
I think there are/were things to work with, just was handled poorly.. very poorly

Shows have done a lot more, with a lot less

If he's still learning how to use his Chi and was taught by someone outside of kun lun, i think it's fair to say he still has more training to do

Forget about using his chi. Little stuff like losing his temper when someone goofs off in class. Whenever he looks flustered because of little things. When he's supposed to sound wise and philosophical and it doesn't sound authentic. I think there are serious direction and acting issues.

None of that feels like it's by design.

I'm not gonna argue about his acting or how they directed him. All I'm saying is I feel he still has more to learn to become the Iron Fist y'all know.

I'm curious for what's coming after Defenders besides Punisher. I hope Marvel and Netflix makes another deal.

**** is boring.

Wish they'd introduce a good villain 
eyes.gif

This old *** lady + the occasional elite no name goon is trash. 

Back
Top Bottom