MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
He'll learn on the job like iron fist will. Coincidentally enough, an iron fist is what i'd want my Game Of Thrones sigil to be.

I don't think Cox had a fighting background either, but dude puts in WORK...I love that DD gets his **** beat, makes it so much more realistic and is homeage to his father who was known for always getting his **** beat but never giving up or backing down....that's the whole idea of why Matty gets rocked always...but still comes out victorious...fight choreography for DD was top notch....I have plenty of faith in IF.

These are actors but they put in work for their roles, body transformations, living with relatives of the people they play, I think JLo actually slept in Selena's room during the filming of that movie...some actors take it serious and it looks like Loras put in his work.

roll.gif
roll.gif

murdock probably has cte already. Next season should show him losing his memory, having headaches and emotional outbursts.

Hopefully next season he gets beasties as in really honing his abilities because as of now he's the lowest on the power rankings between all of the Netflix characters.

Yeah in terms of fight skill, it makes sense for JJ and LC not to have much choreography BUT it would be nice for them to take a class or 12 inbetween seasons.

JJ and Cage are brawlers tho...they rely more on their super strength and Cages invincibility....unlike Matt and Danny....well more so Matt....can't wait to see this crew pop up in Infinity War...that would be awesome.
Plus if their powers were depicted more accurately then the writers would be forced t have them fight putties every other ep.

There simply isn't that many villains with the durability and super strength to throw against them for more exciting fights and Marvel isn't about to just give them all the villains that would make for great fight matchup.

Its why the JJ season is so good. They went with the cerebral Kilgrave and he was super menacing even though we all know Jess could cave his head in. Similar thing with Fisk and DD, a lot of his power resides in his untouchable position, power and outthinking his foes.

Loras Tyrell as Iron Fist

I guess I will trust Netflix :lol:

Does this dude even have a martial arts history outside of his movies?

Probably not.
Charlie Cox has no background either. Just put in work after getting the role.

Just finished JJ and LC. Man....

-Killgrave :smokin
-Cottonmouth :smokin
-Misty :smokin (baddest chick in the MCU. Come at me bro's)
-JJ episode 10 :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji]
-“There’s something powerful about seeing a black man that’s bulletproof and unafraid” -Method Man :smokin

These shows have been great so far. I don't know a damn thing about Iron Fist, but hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Just caught the Finale.

I'm glad it's over. That was tough watch. Waited around for a sneek peek, nothing. Oh well.

Luke Cage is great but did anybody else lose a lot of interest after
Cottenmouth was killed? I was hoping for a season long feud like the first season of DD with Kingpin but when his cousin just killed him halfway I was like wtf? Diamondback never really lit it up for me like Cottonmouth did and the whole second half of the season was a bit of a slog to get through. Oh well. Here's to hoping the Defenders picks it up again.

I was also hoping for some more Misty Knight ******* after that first episode but no dice. :evil:

Luke Cage is great but did anybody else lose a lot of interest after
Cottenmouth was killed? I was hoping for a season long feud like the first season of DD with Kingpin but when his cousin just killed him halfway I was like wtf? Diamondback never really lit it up for me like Cottonmouth did and the whole second half of the season was a bit of a slog to get through. Oh well. Here's to hoping the Defenders picks it up again.

I was also hoping for some more Misty Knight ******* after that first episode but no dice. :evil:

Yes to all the above. Second half dragged quite a bit.

cornell was weak. I didn't think he was that intimidating. Dude should've traded all of that crime boss life to play the keyboard for a traveling band.

Black mariah self preservation made her the most dangerous in my opinion

Diamonback was focused on luke
Cottonmouth was focused on keeping his business status quo

Both of these men fell.due to her conspiring and greed

Back
Top Bottom