Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Fell asleep with the controller in my hand sitting upright. Was perched on top of a building for about an hour. Just the facts with JJ. Yelling woke me up :lol: trying to find time to be Spider-Man is tough

I actually pushed God Of War to the side for Spidey....and I haven't looked back since.

I've been having waaaaay more fun with this than GoW.

Fell asleep with the controller in my hand sitting upright. Was perched on top of a building for about an hour. Just the facts with JJ. Yelling woke me up :lol: trying to find time to be Spider-Man is tough
Sure is man , that’s why I bought it on Sunday which is really the only free day I have a week to play the game as much as I want , tried playing last night and Barely got an hour in before I was slumped on the couch lol ...anyway I been just sticking to side missions and findings hidden items mostly for now

JJJ's podcasts are great.

Dude is definitely one of the founding members of the Playa Hatas Ball.
:lol: Yea his podcasts are funny. Don’t know if you guys noticed or not, but his callers call in based on what you do. If you stop a crime, they’ll call in and talk about how you helped them. But if you come across a crime and do nothing they’ll call in and talk about how you ain’t **** :lol:. Also, if you wear the punk rock suit, JJ will talk about how he doesn’t lIke it :lol:

:lol: Yea his podcasts are funny. Don’t know if you guys noticed or not, but his callers call in based on what you do. If you stop a crime, they’ll call in and talk about how you helped them. But if you come across a crime and do nothing they’ll call in and talk about how you ain’t **** :lol:. Also, if you wear the punk rock suit, JJ will talk about how he doesn’t lIke it :lol:

I def got one of those calls when I didn't help stop a stolen car crime. I found it funny

Lol I've fell asleep so many times playing this.. then when I wake up I go right back :lol: I csn't remember the name for it, but the yellow and black suit with the shiny helmet is growing on me. Kinda ugly as well, but I like it :lol:

Lol I've fell asleep so many times playing this.. then when I wake up I go right back :lol: I csn't remember the name for it, but the yellow and black suit with the shiny helmet is growing on me. Kinda ugly as well, but I like it :lol:

The mark 2? If so, that one is flames b

Thats the one I been rockin the Scarlet jont

I didn't get any of the pre order ones are they eeen poppin' like that ?

I'm rocking the Scarlet suit now, but I'm fiending to rock that black/yellow joint.

Just need some damn research tokens.

Yessir. To each it's own :lol: I still enjoy wearing it but I still think it's ugly lol

How do you feel about the Noir suit? My stance is the same on that one tbh

Noir def looks basic but I can understand it since it looks just like a suit for stealth.

The detail on the scarlet suit is outrageous. Once I unlock Spider-Punk I might run a few missions with that. My main 3 are still Classic, Advanced and the oh so beautiful Homecoming suit. Gonna add ANAD and comic vintage to the rotation as well once unlocked

Started with the Scarlet Spider but lately I've been switching between the homecoming suit, and the classic suit.

Once I get both of the 2099 suits though ...its a wrap. The white one is dope. :nthat:

Anyone else cut their swing short to go faster? I know it looks crap but saves me a lot of time hunting for the backpacks.

Got all the backpacks and also found uncle ben’s gravestone

744B799C-36AC-4366-85C9-81DFE9CD364D.jpeg

Last edited:
i think i have like 7 suits left to unlock and can probably say the advanced suit is still my favorite. it’s just perfect for this game. matter of fact i need an advanced suit figure of some sort, don’t think i can wait a whole year for the hot toys one

homecoming suit looks like pajamas compared to it.

scarlet spider is easily 2 for me.

the one you get for completing black cat mission is dope as well

Last edited:
i think i have like 7 suits left to unlock and can probably say the advanced suit is still my favorite. it’s just perfect for this game. matter of fact i need an advanced suit figure of some sort, don’t think i can wait a whole year for the hot toys one

homecoming suit looks like pajamas compared to it.

scarlet spider is easily 2 for me.

the one you get for completing black cat mission is dope as well

Literally just got this one and can say I like it a lot

Just picked up Spidey today

I was wild bad to start with. Kept dying.

But now the fighting feels intuitive.

I'm barely in the storyline right now. I've just been hunting backpacks, stopping muggings, kidnappings and tending to car accidents and fixing those towers.

Back
Top Bottom