Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Her voice actor is indeed nice.

Maybe it's the hairstyle in the game.

I'm use to seeing MJ with her hair down like in the OG cartoon.

In-game MJ rocking that old lady hairstyle.
I think long hair in games is harder to animate. Probably why we see most femal characters with short hair, ponytails, buns and bobs. On another note, these dudes at Insomniac really put Greg in the game :rofl:

ED304BD4-4348-43A2-81F8-7BC6AA67C3C3.jpeg

Im at a 41% completion rate and a level 21...I feel like that's too fast, and it's only Monday.

Please tell me one of you guys are ahead of me so I can feel better about myself :lol:

Im at a 41% completion rate and a level 21...I feel like that's too fast, and it's only Monday.

Please tell me one of you guys are ahead of me so I can feel better about myself :lol:

Damn son.

Just finished a session about 20 minutes ago and I reach Level 11.

Hardly played any main story parts.

Been mostly focused on side activities (unlocking towers, finding backpacks and landmarks)

Damn son.

Just finished a session about 20 minutes ago and I reach Level 11.

Hardly played any main story parts.

Been mostly focused on side activities (unlocking towers, finding backpacks and landmarks)

Yeah I mostly do side stuff. That's why my percentage is so high. I completed a lot of those .

As of now, I'm currently stuck in a glitch that has me trapped inside of the Empire State building ....I think imma just call it a night. :lol:

Set it to spectacular for one of Fisk's hideout and had a blast. You really have to be creative to survive all those waves. Gonna keep this setting till someone kick my ***. :lol:

I was wearing the punk rock suit and got a podcast of Jameson hating on my Mohawk :lol:, I freaking love this game

i’m at 61%. did all backpacks and black cats. i had to pump the breaks to not rush through it. it’s too much fun.

i’m at 61%. did all backpacks and black cats. i had to pump the breaks to not rush through it. it’s too much fun.

Same, did the pigeons as well. I’m just doing my best to avoid the main story because I don’t want it to end....|l

Same, did the pigeons as well. I’m just doing my best to avoid the main story because I don’t want it to end....|l

oh yea did those too

lol yea that’s exactly what i’m doing.

god of war still game of the year for me but this is more fun to play if that makes sense.

MJ busted but she still looks better than Kirsten Dunts. Also i could listen to just the facts with JJJ all day.:lol: sounds like something from gta.

JJJ's podcasts are great.

Dude is definitely one of the founding members of the Playa Hatas Ball.

Slacking, Still need to get GOW and this, but may get this first, then Play GOW, just don't have time these days

Gotta definitely still get god of war and waiting on that red dead , I’m definitely not trying to rush through spider-man though, don’t want the joy to end

Back
Top Bottom