Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

Played a couple rounds of MVC3, I'm ready to retire it. Ultimate here I come tomorrow :]

Played a couple rounds of MVC3, I'm ready to retire it. Ultimate here I come tomorrow :]

_______ / Vergil / Wesker team.

I'm going to have such a huge problem getting in on people now... I won't have any assist to help me advance
frown.gif

When is that 360 tourney tho? I hear the netcode is BUTTER smooth now so there's less lag

_______ / Vergil / Wesker team.

I'm going to have such a huge problem getting in on people now... I won't have any assist to help me advance
frown.gif

When is that 360 tourney tho? I hear the netcode is BUTTER smooth now so there's less lag

I really want to put rocket racoon on my team but i suck with him right now and the hagger assisst is still pretty good.....but im also pretty drunk right now so ill see how i feel in the morning

I really want to put rocket racoon on my team but i suck with him right now and the hagger assisst is still pretty good.....but im also pretty drunk right now so ill see how i feel in the morning

so now that spectator mode exists...are we going to get a ps3 NT tournament going?

so now that spectator mode exists...are we going to get a ps3 NT tournament going?

I really wish I had xbox live back so I could play you guys.

My game should be here in the mail but I plan on rocking my old teams

Team Home Depot(Task/Akuma/Spencer)
Team Oreos (Chris/Spencer/DOOM)

As far as new chars I'm looking towards playing Iron Fist & Frank West.

I really wish I had xbox live back so I could play you guys.

My game should be here in the mail but I plan on rocking my old teams

Team Home Depot(Task/Akuma/Spencer)
Team Oreos (Chris/Spencer/DOOM)

As far as new chars I'm looking towards playing Iron Fist & Frank West.

spec mode, improved netcode, new cast, buffs and nerfs across the board. sounds like a good one.

spec mode, improved netcode, new cast, buffs and nerfs across the board. sounds like a good one.

soo, how is this game actually playing out...need some NT reviewers before pulling the gun on this one.

soo, how is this game actually playing out...need some NT reviewers before pulling the gun on this one.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Firebrand/Ryu/_____. I still need a third... Might pick up Dormammu.

I been smackin fools with strider..........how is fire brand only played with like 2 new characters and spent like an hour total playing yesterday online

Back
Top Bottom