Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

I preordered this from amazon for the og strider, sent, doom and cyber akuma costumes. I hope the netcode is way better on umvc3. I stopped playing vanilla mvc3 after a few months because of the online lag. I'm lookin to do cheap @%%* with a level 3 xfactor strider as anchor 
pimp.gif

I preordered this from amazon for the og strider, sent, doom and cyber akuma costumes. I hope the netcode is way better on umvc3. I stopped playing vanilla mvc3 after a few months because of the online lag. I'm lookin to do cheap @%%* with a level 3 xfactor strider as anchor 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Gettin back into beast mode...
What team you picking now? I remember that cheap Haggar assist you used before 
laugh.gif
. I can't front, I was using tron's fire assist as well. They're saying there's only one invincible assist so far (iirc, it's frank west).

laugh.gif
. I can't front, I was using tron's fire assist as well. They're saying there's only one invincible assist so far (iirc, it's frank west).

Originally Posted by syxth element

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my team right now in MvC3 is Arthur, Hulk, Hagger........but tonight when i scoop ultimate i wanna try rocket racoon, nemesis, phoenix right and a few others out...plus arthur and hulk both got better so theres no telling what my teams gonna be

Originally Posted by syxth element

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my team right now in MvC3 is Arthur, Hulk, Hagger........but tonight when i scoop ultimate i wanna try rocket racoon, nemesis, phoenix right and a few others out...plus arthur and hulk both got better so theres no telling what my teams gonna be

Back
Top Bottom