Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

@dhart: go to the doctor and tell them about what happened. You could have had an epileptic seizure.

@dhart: go to the doctor and tell them about what happened. You could have had an epileptic seizure.

Originally Posted by dhart48

was playing for 3 straight hours wit my boy and out of nowhere i drop the controller and start shaking freaked my boy out reeeeaaaaal quick, woke my girl up and was yelling at me asking if i was ok. turns out i had seizure from playing the game
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

the scary part is im 28 and this is the first seizure ive EVER had, pretty sure im quitting the game for a few months if not for good. im pretty freaked out still
frown.gif
thats some serious #%!%
dont play anymore video games or watch action movies... go see a doctor asap!

was playing for 3 straight hours wit my boy and out of nowhere i drop the controller and start shaking freaked my boy out reeeeaaaaal quick, woke my girl up and was yelling at me asking if i was ok. turns out i had seizure from playing the game
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

the scary part is im 28 and this is the first seizure ive EVER had, pretty sure im quitting the game for a few months if not for good. im pretty freaked out still
frown.gif
thats some serious #%!%
dont play anymore video games or watch action movies... go see a doctor asap!

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

Yea man you should get checked by a doctor. What's crazy is that when you start the game it shows an epilepsy warning. I hope you get better homie.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

Yea man you should get checked by a doctor. What's crazy is that when you start the game it shows an epilepsy warning. I hope you get better homie.

Man, this sucks. I shouldve bought the arcade stick beforehand. Now im just waiting for next week for it to ship. Not even playing or practicing.

The guide is crazy in-depth. At times, I dont even want to read it because its like a college text book with lots of colorful pictures.

Something I dont understand is cancels. According to the book, you have to cancel to pull off advanced moves/combos.

Man, this sucks. I shouldve bought the arcade stick beforehand. Now im just waiting for next week for it to ship. Not even playing or practicing.

The guide is crazy in-depth. At times, I dont even want to read it because its like a college text book with lots of colorful pictures.

Something I dont understand is cancels. According to the book, you have to cancel to pull off advanced moves/combos.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

canceling is basically interrupting/canceling the animation on screen of one move/input with the input for something else. there are a few things in mission mode that walk you through that. 
this game brings out the worst in people. i've gotten some WILD hate mail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

canceling is basically interrupting/canceling the animation on screen of one move/input with the input for something else. there are a few things in mission mode that walk you through that. 
this game brings out the worst in people. i've gotten some WILD hate mail.
laugh.gif

mvc2 very hard > mvc3 very hard,

I have so many continues playing arcade but the cpu shows me some good team combos.

mvc2 very hard > mvc3 very hard,

I have so many continues playing arcade but the cpu shows me some good team combos.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

im sorry that happened to you. and you probably should go to the doctor and get that looked at cause something along those lines could be pretty serious

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

im sorry that happened to you. and you probably should go to the doctor and get that looked at cause something along those lines could be pretty serious

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

Damn, and I just turned 28.
Good thing I have a lot of iish to keep from me playin this for hours on end.
Only thing wit me, is after playin for a min, I find my mind racin extra fast.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

Damn, and I just turned 28.
Good thing I have a lot of iish to keep from me playin this for hours on end.
Only thing wit me, is after playin for a min, I find my mind racin extra fast.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

just updating everyone that i'm fine and spent an extra hour after my post educating myself about seizures in general. I read that  sleep deprivation can trigger them, i didnt get much sleep the previous night and where i usually take a nap , i didnt plus i'd been playing on and off all day, in preparation for my first showdown with my homie(he still owned me) my girl called her mom(ironically who is a doctor) and she gave her some tips as my girl is a graduating nurse(march 12) she's also valedvictorian of her class so it's not like she herself doesn't know her own stuff, so im in good hands, atleast good enough to keep me my mind at ease for the weekend. Monday i plan on seeing a real doctor(never taking chances tho) to see what's up.

needless to say this was one of those eye openers for me, i'm a former smoker of weed and cigs
(havent had either of those since oct 5th and dont want one either)
and kept my alcohol intake to a minimum(basically not drinking because i can and esp not alone) it honestly helps when you have someone that tells you exactly happens to your body when you destroy it with those things, everyone should have that
wink.gif

Getting ready to walk my dog, and just enjoy the weather. Thanx for the support and im glad i got the mature crowd of NT that didnt say things like:
-pics of the seizure
-pics of your girl
- calling me out on ducktales

laugh.gif
i honestly would've been done with this place
laugh.gif

just updating everyone that i'm fine and spent an extra hour after my post educating myself about seizures in general. I read that  sleep deprivation can trigger them, i didnt get much sleep the previous night and where i usually take a nap , i didnt plus i'd been playing on and off all day, in preparation for my first showdown with my homie(he still owned me) my girl called her mom(ironically who is a doctor) and she gave her some tips as my girl is a graduating nurse(march 12) she's also valedvictorian of her class so it's not like she herself doesn't know her own stuff, so im in good hands, atleast good enough to keep me my mind at ease for the weekend. Monday i plan on seeing a real doctor(never taking chances tho) to see what's up.

needless to say this was one of those eye openers for me, i'm a former smoker of weed and cigs
and kept my alcohol intake to a minimum(basically not drinking because i can and esp not alone) it honestly helps when you have someone that tells you exactly happens to your body when you destroy it with those things, everyone should have that
wink.gif

Getting ready to walk my dog, and just enjoy the weather. Thanx for the support and im glad i got the mature crowd of NT that didnt say things like:
-pics of the seizure
-pics of your girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

-pics of the seizure
-pics of your girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People definitely should never joke around when it comes to a person's health.
I try not to play for hours straight. Try to get a 10 min. break in between every hour to rest your eyes. Glad to hear everything is well though.

wink.gif

-pics of the seizure
-pics of your girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People definitely should never joke around when it comes to a person's health.
I try not to play for hours straight. Try to get a 10 min. break in between every hour to rest your eyes. Glad to hear everything is well though.

dhart48 - good to hear youre doin well

posted on the mvc3 facebook page, completely fan-art
18ec9bbdbaa7e51c27ba7c3fcc3de57a.jpg

dhart48 - good to hear youre doin well

posted on the mvc3 facebook page, completely fan-art
18ec9bbdbaa7e51c27ba7c3fcc3de57a.jpg

wink.gif

-pics of the seizure
-pics of your girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good to hear man
I just found out I was somewhat epileptic too and they told me to get alot of sleep, watch my stress levels, and not to drink alcohol

but when you seized did you go to the hospital?

and im praying to God that video games arent a factor for my type lol cause I play games ALOT 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom