Marvel VS. Capcom 3 360 x PS3 Tournament Thread Vol. ULTIMATE MVC3 IN NOV!!!!

Originally Posted by dhart48

just updating everyone that i'm fine and spent an extra hour after my post educating myself about seizures in general. I read that  sleep deprivation can trigger them, i didnt get much sleep the previous night and where i usually take a nap , i didnt plus i'd been playing on and off all day, in preparation for my first showdown with my homie(he still owned me) my girl called her mom(ironically who is a doctor) and she gave her some tips as my girl is a graduating nurse(march 12) she's also valedvictorian of her class so it's not like she herself doesn't know her own stuff, so im in good hands, atleast good enough to keep me my mind at ease for the weekend. Monday i plan on seeing a real doctor(never taking chances tho) to see what's up.

needless to say this was one of those eye openers for me, i'm a former smoker of weed and cigs
(havent had either of those since oct 5th and dont want one either)
and kept my alcohol intake to a minimum(basically not drinking because i can and esp not alone) it honestly helps when you have someone that tells you exactly happens to your body when you destroy it with those things, everyone should have that
wink.gif

Getting ready to walk my dog, and just enjoy the weather. Thanx for the support and im glad i got the mature crowd of NT that didnt say things like:
-pics of the seizure
-pics of your girl
- calling me out on ducktales

laugh.gif
i honestly would've been done with this place
laugh.gif

good to hear man
I just found out I was somewhat epileptic too and they told me to get alot of sleep, watch my stress levels, and not to drink alcohol

but when you seized did you go to the hospital?

and im praying to God that video games arent a factor for my type lol cause I play games ALOT 
laugh.gif

dhart48 wrote:
just updating everyone that i'm fine and spent an extra hour after my post educating myself about seizures in general. I read that  sleep deprivation can trigger them, i didnt get much sleep the previous night and where i usually take a nap , i didnt plus i'd been playing on and off all day, in preparation for my first showdown with my homie(he still owned me) my girl called her mom(ironically who is a doctor) and she gave her some tips as my girl is a graduating nurse(march 12) she's also valedvictorian of her class so it's not like she herself doesn't know her own stuff, so im in good hands, atleast good enough to keep me my mind at ease for the weekend. Monday i plan on seeing a real doctor(never taking chances tho) to see what's up.

needless to say this was one of those eye openers for me, i'm a former smoker of weed and cigs
and kept my alcohol intake to a minimum(basically not drinking because i can and esp not alone) it honestly helps when you have someone that tells you exactly happens to your body when you destroy it with those things, everyone should have that
wink.gif

Getting ready to walk my dog, and just enjoy the weather. Thanx for the support and im glad i got the mature crowd of NT that didnt say things like:
-pics vid of the seizure
-pics of your girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good to hear you doing better, I think I have fam history with seizures but Im not sure if it genetics or w/e

and 
nerd.gif

edit, I def need to get an arcade pad. The oe control sucks

dhart48 wrote:

wink.gif

-pics vid of the seizure
-pics of your girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good to hear you doing better, I think I have fam history with seizures but Im not sure if it genetics or w/e

and 
nerd.gif

edit, I def need to get an arcade pad. The oe control sucks

Theres a thread on some forum where you post 5 characters that you want as DLC and I saw some people posting Phoenix Wright.

Im like $$$? What does he do that warrants a spot on the team.

Theres a thread on some forum where you post 5 characters that you want as DLC and I saw some people posting Phoenix Wright.

Im like $$$? What does he do that warrants a spot on the team.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Im like %*@? What does he do that warrants a spot on the team.
who knows, could be just for laughs but it would be weird to have him 

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Found the link

Capcom Voting DLC

Even though it's not an official voting, the voting could potentially determine future DLC characters.

Results:

Voting Results

PW was top 3. Interesting.

Here's round 2 of the voting. You have to sign up to vote though.

DLC Round 2 Voting

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Found the link

Capcom Voting DLC

Even though it's not an official voting, the voting could potentially determine future DLC characters.

Results:

Voting Results

PW was top 3. Interesting.

Here's round 2 of the voting. You have to sign up to vote though.

DLC Round 2 Voting

I thought the dlc voting was legit but it was recently announced unofficial. Hopefully since it is Capcom's site, they will use some input from fans.

I thought the dlc voting was legit but it was recently announced unofficial. Hopefully since it is Capcom's site, they will use some input from fans.

Those dudes are idiots. They just want Phoenix Wright in there as a joke character. I pretty sure 99% of the people who voted for him aren't even gonna use him. $$% does he have to offer as a fighting game character? He's a damn lawyer.

Those dudes are idiots. They just want Phoenix Wright in there as a joke character. I pretty sure 99% of the people who voted for him aren't even gonna use him. $$% does he have to offer as a fighting game character? He's a damn lawyer.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Waste of space. They should've just stuck with Strider and Jin. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Waste of space. They should've just stuck with Strider and Jin. 
eyes.gif

anybody trying to run a couple unranked on xbox?

gmsboy1 is my gt.

Edit- 

first MvC3 major tournament stream

justin . tv /teamsp00ky/

Thanks for the heads up
pimp.gif
.  This was better than practicing.

anybody trying to run a couple unranked on xbox?

gmsboy1 is my gt.

Edit- 

first MvC3 major tournament stream

justin . tv /teamsp00ky/

Thanks for the heads up
pimp.gif
.  This was better than practicing.

Back
Top Bottom