MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Anyone know how to unlock taskmaster? u beat the arcade in all levels and nothing :/

GT for 360: LILOH650

ill be on in 30 min or so.
beat arcade like 4 times or get a total of 4000 points. You can do either or.

d@mn new control button layout...... That's what i get for completely ignoring this game until it comes out.....

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The associate told me it was online only... Man, I'm confused...

Ask to talk to manager, slickdeals also shows in store only...I just copped se @ walmart they had like 6 for ps3 didn't see any xbox ones in houston btw...ill be on after class psn in sig lets get some noob practice in
laugh.gif

I'm thinking, should I just cop at K-Mart and get the gift card or trade in some of my unplayed games and put that towards it?

anyone know a good setup to make controller settings similar to mvc2 if possible. And whats the diff between simple and normal mode before selecting characters?

galactus was lightwork.... 2 tries
pimp.gif

Deadpool, Skrull and Wolvie (who i am surprised is really strong)

a team of Hulk, Capt and Mags was giving me fits
30t6p3b.gif

i beat galactus the first try. didnt lose no match before reaching him.
i used
M.O.D.O.K
Iron Man
Hulk

Was able to get the collector's edition by walking into Target at 8AM. So far, I really am enjoying the game and still trying to get a hang of it. Any tips on how to get better?

9/10
if they can add 4 more dlc charecters
pimp.gif

I wanna view matches while waiting for my turn
indifferent.gif

iron man, Chris, alums
that wolf is lowkey a beast for combos

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

all i want to know is does iron man still have the move where its like 4 lines that suck you in real close combat move.

uh..thats his anti-air move.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Kmart is giving a $25 gift card for buying it there. To bad the K-Mart closest to me are over 30 minutes away and are in bad ghetto parts of my city. That why I don't shop there anymore

I would say 30 minutes is worth basically $25 off for MvC3.
I just got back from renting the game and Little Big Planet 2 for $15 bucks at my local blockbuster.

Fighting games I don't buy because I know within a week or 2 I'll be bored and done with the games.

To many good games coming out this year and I'm trying to limit myself to buying 1 game a month
laugh.gif
. Next month copping MLB 11 The Show, my b-day is in April so I'll probably get Portal 2 as a gift and will buy myself the Ico/ Shadow Of The Colossus HD remastered collection, May I'm copping and already have L.A. Noire pre ordered and paid off.

You know that I will see you in The Show
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We had some good games man
laugh.gif
Yeah we did
laugh.gif

Not completely sure though if I'm going to cop the game immediately this year though. I might what for it to drop in price, since last year by mid summer I saw it drop to $39.99. The limited edition white dual shock 3 with baseball seems on the DS3 is 
pimp.gif
though.

We setup and tried a online NT league and had 10 or 12 peeps but had a hard time coordinating and getting people to play the league games. If you want you can start up a thread and try getting another NT league going this year. 

Nah brah, I don't have the mental capacity for that anymore
laugh.gif
. Just don't got it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

chokeonsmoke wrote:
indifferent.gif

WHAT THE

eek.gif
u cant do that anymore??? in MvC2 u could... also i really suck at this game i was decent at MvC2 but this im getting destroyed by normal comps

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by proper english

chokeonsmoke wrote:
indifferent.gif

WHAT THE
eek.gif
u cant do that anymore??? in MvC2 u could... also i really suck at this game i was decent at MvC2 but this im getting destroyed by normal comps

yea straight up bsif you got them turbo buttons it's a wrap
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom