MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

installing .... but in the mean time  WELCOME HOME !!!
pimp.gif

5450271556_39b262a610_z.jpg

aight...after playing this game all day I've concluded that I am in need of some help.

I suck horribly. I was never in to MvC2 and I know this is much different but I think it still helps when it comes down to terms and how things work. I've used several different teams but it just seems like the same people are gonna be on every team online.

If someone could point me out on where to start and help me get better I would greatly appreciate it...Thanks.

-Frustrated.

I am so bad at this game right now. I'm still trying to find a button comb I can settle with.

Originally Posted by xtianp

aight...after playing this game all day I've concluded that I am in need of some help.

I suck horribly. I was never in to MvC2 and I know this is much different but I think it still helps when it comes down to terms and how things work. I've used several different teams but it just seems like the same people are gonna be on every team online.

If someone could point me out on where to start and help me get better I would greatly appreciate it...Thanks.

-Frustrated.
Ditto.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Shout outs to the NTer that whooped my @#!.

Kiddin.....$%!$ YOUR PHOENIX.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I have to be careful when using her as an assist. Can't count how mnay times she has died just assisting
30t6p3b.gif

my thumb hurts
laugh.gif

i hate not being able to view matches in the lobby...theres like 8 people in there im not gonna sit around and not watch

-Frustrated.
everyone is gonna suck at first man, even the people thats winning right now are barely chipping the tip of the iceberg when it comes to strategy. try to find one character who you are really confident in, in terms of combos, zoning etc.. and add assist that involve covering him or her. 

Alright just beat it for the first time without dying (Galactus was a %%!!!).
Used Ryu, Deadpool and Wolverine.

I must say the controls feel a bit awkward seeing as one button is assigned to do combos, partner assists (super partner combos) and special moves/ultra moves.

But yeah, trying to get into the groove since it's been a while after playing MVC2 and such. Get at me on the PS3 ID on the sig.

I finally scooped up the game this afternoon at gamestop. I also bought the strategy guide.
tongue.gif
  I've been playing all night too. This game sure is addictive.
laugh.gif
  My is PSN is alex_00_214  Look me up I' ll be online every know and then. I also play Mortal Kombat 2 , Super Street Fighter IV and MvC2 aswell. This game will keep me occupied until Mortal Kombat 9 releases.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Not liking the online lobbies... I can't even watch others in the lobby play while I wait?!?!?!

2-2 ranked
laugh.gif
im done for the night unlocked 2 characters akuma and idk who
laugh.gif
havnt beat the game yet do you need to beat the game to unlock others?

someone help me out how do i tag in a player to only to a move? like i see dudes tagging in a guy and he does a quick move while his main sits back and then he gets out the match

that easy hyper button is cheap

game is great, online lobbies not so much

Originally Posted by jfreak23

just had my 25 win streak snapped
30t6p3b.gif
the dog is a beast. ill be on in about 1 hour if anyone wants to practice.

can't believe your ranked number 2 
pimp.gif

You def make me step my game up, thanks for the boot camp
smokin.gif

Props to kicks23, for making me look foolish
laugh.gif

I was hoping to at least get one match but I need to get used to the button assignment and assists switch ups. 
ohwell.gif

Back to training

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

-Frustrated.
everyone is gonna suck at first man, even the people thats winning right now are barely chipping the tip of the iceberg when it comes to strategy. try to find one character who you are really confident in, in terms of combos, zoning etc.. and add assist that involve covering him or her. 
This.  For some people it takes time, try testing out everyone.
I'm still learning as we speak,  People will get the FULL feel for this game after a year or so.  

Salty that I gotta wait till march 15 for jill to get unlocked
mad.gif
  only thing holding me back from my supreme team
smokin.gif

I

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Props to kicks23, for making me look foolish
laugh.gif

I was hoping to at least get one match but I need to get used to the button assignment and assists switch ups. 
ohwell.gif

Back to training

he's a beasttt, if you make a mistake this guy will make you PAY. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom