MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

bdis1986 wrote:
for the life of me i don't know how to switch characters in battle ..
frown.gif
 help?

You hold the assist button down on which character you want to use.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by robxdrew

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 i cancel my cduniverse order...refresh amazon link...its out of stock 

Whaaaaattt. Damn that sucks man. Why you cancel your order though?
i paid for tracking and it was supposed to ship on monday...still said processing they took my money...i got the cancelation email but money still gone if it happens to arrive ill just sell it if not hope i get my $ quick...i also sent them a email after i canceled asking if they shipped or what cause i went a head and canceled ill let you know if they hit me back 

I appreciate it man. I'm really hoping my order goes through.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 i cancel my cduniverse order...refresh amazon link...its out of stock 

Whaaaaattt. Damn that sucks man. Why you cancel your order though?
i paid for tracking and it was supposed to ship on monday...still said processing they took my money...i got the cancelation email but money still gone if it happens to arrive ill just sell it if not hope i get my $ quick...i also sent them a email after i canceled asking if they shipped or what cause i went a head and canceled ill let you know if they hit me back 

I appreciate it man. I'm really hoping my order goes through.

Morgan, deadpool, and ryu looking real good that my team for now see alot of Dante wolverine and ryu teams so far haven't ran into sentinel yet xbl - da infamous q psn - ALLDAZ

Got the game yesterday. Traded some games at Gamestop for it and only paid $5.

Learning in training mode, and this is gonna be harder than I expected.

Feel free to add me. PSN: supremium72

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by xtianp

aight...after playing this game all day I've concluded that I am in need of some help.

I suck horribly. I was never in to MvC2 and I know this is much different but I think it still helps when it comes down to terms and how things work. I've used several different teams but it just seems like the same people are gonna be on every team online.

If someone could point me out on where to start and help me get better I would greatly appreciate it...Thanks.

-Frustrated.
Ditto.

I'm still learning too but I've found that team aeirals are so key. You can deall damage and get your special up easy.  One thing I've learned is if you launch them
you have to get into an attack before launching them again otherwise it won't land (combo gets broken) and you pretty much have to launch after the medium (the characters i've experimented with I can't land the launch ahit after air light or air heavy).  Just juggle opponents a little bit and make sure on that last team memeber you spike the opponent down for gauaranteed level on the special gauge.

Mainly though experiment.

A standadrd combo I've been using that is like a one-size fits all.

Standing light - standing medium- launch (upwards for most damage) - air light- air medium- launch (upwards)- air light - air medium- launch (downwards)-
someone with an aimable air special (doom, ryu- even if they get the block in thier life bar is done or very nearly)

XBL GT- gmsboy1

By the way, Dante is a *@!$% to learn... 40+ moves FTL...
30t6p3b.gif

My ego is making me do this game in normal, but I'm not even sure if I can even remember all of Dante's moves and is making me consider simple...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30t6p3b.gif

My ego is making me do this game in normal, but I'm not even sure if I can even remember all of Dante's moves and is making me consider simple...
laugh.gif

well if you used simple, you wouldnt be able to do all his specials anyway.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Have anyone one gotten wesker down pack yet? he really hard to master

He is but but with his teleport abilities the combos you can do with him are ridiculous.
pimp.gif
It's just timing im tryna work on now.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Same here bro, never thought they would have allowed him to get this many moves.

i wouldn't say its a big learing curve once you map out the buttons to your liking its smooth sailing i was having trouble until i got the right button settings i felt comfortable with

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Have anyone one gotten wesker down pack yet? he really hard to master

He is but but with his teleport abilities the combos you can do with him are ridiculous.
pimp.gif
It's just timing im tryna work on now.

yea i like his teleport combos still trying to learn them cause right now I'm real slow with him

Spidey/ Taskmaster/ Doom
pimp.gif
was cookin ALL NIGHT literally to find my go-to 3. I like the reserve squad touch they added. Makes things a lot easier.

[h1]'Marvel Vs. Capcom 3' Code Mentions Frank West, Doctor Octopus[/h1]
Posted 6 minutes ago by Adam Rosenberg in News, PS3, Xbox 360

mvc3dlcrumor.jpg

Capcom's "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds" hit stores this week and it's apparently pretty darn awesome. There are fewer characters that the last game and newly streamlined controls, but they change works to the game's benefit, broadening the appeal to a wider range of players. Of course, it can't be a new software release until the tech-minded folk of the world step up to rip apart the code and see what secrets it hides. In the case of "MvC3" it amounts to two characters: "Dead Rising" hero Frank West and "Spider-Man" villain Doctor Octopus.

The are a few ways this could be read. Some believe that it is a hint of new characters to expect from future downloadable content. Others simply chalk up the references in the code to early development plans that changed as the game came together.

The second possibility is supported by the fact that West was, at one point, a confirmed fighter on the game's roster. He was ultimately pulled from the game, and his name being mentioned in the final release's code is likely a remnant of those previous plans. Producer/director Ryoto Nitsuma pegged the character's removal to the "extra work involved, just from the nature of his moves" in a January interview with VideoGamer.

The same is not true of the many-armed "Spider-Man" villain, at least not as far as we know. It is at least possible that Nitsuma and his team were at one point working on a Doc Ock roster spot as well, only to can it to better focus their efforts in other directions. All that said, even if the West and Ock mentions are both just remnants of old code, it certainly doesn't rule out the possibility of seeing them pop up in future DLC. Capcom's first DLC pack for the game has already been confirmed, bringing Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath into the game as well as the new Shadow Mode, which pits players against "ghost" versions of the top "MvC3" contenders.

I read something that said they took Frank West out of the game because of the complexity of coding his moves into this game.

It seems weird that they were not able to since he is in Tatsunoku vs. Capcom and it seems they would have a base in place.

I guess those Zombies flying around in shopping carts and him turning into Mega Man for his super was too much.

Back
Top Bottom