Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

On me Fitz already got Wills outfit picked out. He probably developed an algorithm that can figure out what food he likes and is gon pick out the restaurant. Bruh should be arrested as an accomplice to friendzoning himself. He's half responsible for his situation.

SMH. Fitz let me down. I said before I hope he's only pretending to want to help so he could kill the astronaut in front of jemm but it looks like he really does want to help.

Just finished this week's episode. Don't think there's been a bad episode this season yet..

Scumbag Ward bro.

Watched half last night. Scum bag jemma.

Shes still better than the chick from flash tho but only slightly

What ever happened to deathlok?
It's strange.

End of last season he was hyped up a bit when he was involved like he was gonna be a part of the Secret Warriors crew but hasn't been hinted at all. Maybe he's with his son.

End of this season he may show up again to bail the team out and help at a key moment. Seems weak to me but this whole season has had key agents not be with the core team for moments at a time and Deathlok hasn't been a main member since S1.

Met that dude at the last convention real good guy we sat and talked for like 20-30 mins. He didnt mention being on this half of the season or being in any movies.. (ofcourse he couldnt)

Coulson must have calculated timed it perfectly for when to jump out of the jet
It'd been hilarious if the wind pushed him off course and he missed by inches

This was just okay. Kinda was predictable like most of us thought.

Wasn't a game changer like it was hyped.

15 min in to it I kinda saw how it was going and that Will would be evil. Ward surviving via this inhuman controlling alien thing taking over your body is meh :smh: Anything to keep this dude around and make all of his nonsense I was meant to be hear crap come true.

The alien basically being something out of Slither is sad though :rolleyes I would've taken ghostly possession over that.

What I got out of all of this is that Mack is a better director of SHIELD than everybody else :lol: I forget that the actor is like 40 something and been acting for decades.

Also that look Coulson gives Fitz at the end lets me know they'll never tell them the truth. Spin it so that Ward killed Will and then Coulson killed Ward as they managed to get away from the sandstorm monster.

Now I'm looking forward to their Civil War crossover.

Last edited:
I think it would've been more interesting if Fitz got taken over by the evil. However, I'm sure if you have to be dead for it to inhabit your body. This season has continued to impress me. I'm glad I stuck with the show from the beginning. To think that all of this stuff is happening while **** pops off in Hell's Kitchen is so dope to me.

Last edited:
Yes. No more c blocking :pimp:

Fitz, you may proceed

Dude who played Will did not do a good job of acting like he was possessed by something old and sinister

Jemma is a scumbag for letting Lash out. I would say that she should've died rather than let Lash out, but Fitz needs to smash first.

Last edited:
So basically Coulson is the reason it was able to get back. Leaving Ward there would have been better regardless. :smh:

As long as the Ward thing went on that was a weak way for it to end only to revive the actor walker style.

Unless they had a real quick convo between the ride up Coulson doesn't know the full story. Fitz will probably lie so she won't feel guilty...then she'll find out later and get mad :rolleyes

Last edited:
They should have shot a close up of Fits and give him a little smirk as he burnt Wills body.

This chick Jemma is pretty Despicable. Fitz basically tries to bring back Will and when they get back, she's looking in the containment unit for Will only to look at Fitz as an afterthought with a sad look on her face. She probably would've been cool with alien evil Will coming back than Fitz. Fitz getting to smash is still in doubt. As long as Mack, Colson, alien Ward, Lash, any random Hydra or shield agent are alive, Jemma may let all them smash before Fitz.

Yeah I agree, dude playing Will did not play it well like he was secretly an ancient alien and even with his reveal it wasn't shocking or had that wow factor even though like I said it was predictable. I'm not even sure what I was looking at when Fitz tried to tend to his leg. It was just heres a mangled leg that was kinda healing? Then boom Fitz figures it out and gets hit. The only thing I caught on to was when Will mentioned that Fitz was bleeding which can be taken as he was gonna be his next host.

Also shooting a flare in to somebody's back should not burn their entire body up like that :lol: So I'm thinking okay maybe the alien has been taken over Will's body for weeks and it's weak to fire but then come to find out it's just this worm slither thing and it hops in to the body of the next person who is bleeding.

I do agree it would've been a better twist if Fitz got possessed and turned heel. Like the sandstorm happens, possesses Fitz, he's fighting it as they head to the next portal, then he kills Will, tricks Coulson and they dip.

Also Coulson should've killed Ward better, crush his head with that hand but since he was coming back they couldn't do anything too drastic. Then bullet wounds were shallow too. I would've gave him two to the abdomen.

Back
Top Bottom