Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

they're practically wasting Colbie bae with her 5 min cameos in movies. let's just bring her back to TV get these ratins up again so Skye/Daisy/Quake can stop complaining in rants.

Obvious stuff aside, the finale was good.
Agreed.

And I cannot recall Maria Hill being in Civil War at all.
laugh.gif

Is Hellfire that big of a character to warrant a tease for next season?

I think majority would immediately think of Ghost Rider, if they saw fire-engulfed chains.

Second on that hunger games, if it wasnt for the aos wording would have thought damn they releasin another :lol:

For lulz, they should still have Nic Cage as Ghost Rider.

He needs the money right? 
roll.gif

there is a connection between GR and Hellfire so it is a possibility but I just don't know if they'll use him for the show with their budget though WB has been able to pull off Firestorm well enough

I do think GR is simply too big for the show but it would be great they just cram him in there just for sh*ts and giggles

they're practically wasting Colbie bae with her 5 min cameos in movies. let's just bring her back to TV get these ratins up again so Skye/Daisy/Quake can stop complaining in rants.

I'd watch a Maria Hill standalone movie....

when the 1080p rip is out

Ghost Rider doesn't even belong on the show.

So I never got hyped. I'd be confused and worried if he was announced for this show of all things :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds Like A Version Of GHOST RIDER Could Be Coming To Season 4 Of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. After All

When a blazing chain was used for the first bit of promotional material for the fourth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., people began to speculate that it could mean Ghost Rider was going to be introduced. Of course, a far more likely explanation was that the chain belonged to James “J.T.” Taylor/Hellfire, and the Aussie Inhuman was being lined up for a larger role next season.

Then, earlier today we brought you the news that Marvel was looking to cast two Latino brothers; one "always the most dangerous person in the room", the other wheelchair-bound. Not being a GR fan, that didn't ring any bells - but ComicBook.com has pointed out how similar that sounds to Robbie and Gabe Reyes from the 2014 Marvel NOW! Ghost Rider series. In that run, Robbie is the one that gains the powers of the Spirit of Vengeance, but still maintains a close bond with his disabled little brother.

There's always a chance this is just coincidence, but it would be a pretty damn big one.

Wow, don't know how I feel about AoS using Robbie Reyes.

His comic could literally be made in to a movie or a dope Netflix series.

Makes sense that Alonso said they still had plans for dude even though he ain't have a book since his first one.

I'll be cautiously optimistic about this.

Wow, don't know how I feel about AoS using Robbie Reyes.

His comic could literally be made in to a movie or a dope Netflix series.

Makes sense that Alonso said they still had plans for dude even though he ain't have a book since his first one.

I'll be cautiously optimistic about this.

I can see Robbie being in the show but Johnny or Danny being in a Netflix show or movie

Back
Top Bottom