Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

:lol: They just made that up or was it taken from a video game?

Not familiar with the marvel vs Capcom series?
Been a long time since I played and I was rarely ever playing with Iron Man or Cap. Usually just Akuma, Spidey, Wolverine and other capcom characters like Mega man.

So I ain't hear a whole lot of final justice or repulsor blast that much for it to be memorable.

Last edited:
aos must feel like the redheaded stepchild. The movies are flourishing and people praise the netflix shows but they don't get much love.

Well it's a show revolving around Phil Coulson. A bit of a plot device from the Avengers movie.

Pretty sure they're still happy it's gone on this long and does the ratings it does.

Premiere ranged from okay to good.

They at least for now got me liking the look and what they did with GR. Didn't look cheap at all and they just jumped right in to Robbie's story. Does seem like they'll be stuck in LA for a while.

One thing that caught me off guard is how far they jumped ahead with his story :lol: I remember him killing in the comic but they were overpowered monsters and the person who possessed him killed criminals. In this he's the demonic Punisher :lol: Killing pedophiles and murderers and they're not showing much of a difference. Like he clearly has an actual spirit of vengeance in him not his Satan worshipping uncle. Robbie out here torturing ppl for info and then running them over with his car :lol:

The rest of what the ep was eh. Some of the new stuff and the team dynamic with the main team being split up to lead different divisions and this distrust for the new director. Seems too HS.

:lol: :smh: @ Yo-Yo throwing the yambs at Mack and him making excuses not to smash.

Last edited:
Fitz getting it nightly now :lol: hope that bet was paid already.

Looks like GR isn't going to be a full season regular, dudes probably gon' be gone by mid-season hiatus and then return towards the end to help out.

They definitely picked Robbie as GR due to lack of actual comic book based stories thus opening up for them to go whichever route they choose to.

It's cool though, not Cage just needs to appear towards the end and just take that power away from him :smokin

We didn't see Fitz get anything, just sleepin next to ole girl in her jammies.

She bad tho. :smh:

Weird, but show isn't the same without Ward.

When they gonna show us this Director?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom