Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

What they showed in that ending had some promise. Maybe because Coulson was partnered with Mac and not the director. I feel like they sucked the life out of his character by having him be the stern leader for the past season +.

Not entirely, unlike his hero Captain America, Coulson understood consequences. There was no way someone wasn't going to get in trouble this Super Injuman almost contaminating Earth.

Yeah but they didn't have to make him so boring to show that. It's more a problem with how they wrote him as a leader, not that he was in that role. I feel like they lost touch of what made the character likable.

Last edited:
Well before in the movies Coulson was shown to be a stickler. I expected him to be that kind of director.

He never had the swag of Fury.

Man the final few minutes of the finale really was everything. Daisy going back to her Skye roots the way she was dressing.

Last edited:
Man I'm rewatching the end of AoS. :pimp:

They started out AoS intending to make it a show about non powered folks. But it's really a long origin superhero movie in disguise.

Quake :pimp:

Skye is cool again

Well before in the movies Coulson was shown to be a stickler. I expected him to be that kind of director.

He never had the swag of Fury.

And that's fine, but I feel like the rest of his personality/likability didn't translate. Or was pushed to the side. So I'm hoping putting him back in the field helps the show with that aspect.

Idk I've been feeling like the show has been spreading itself too thin. I think it'll be good if it focuses a little more.

Lets get mockingbird in the netflix shows. She'd go perfect with jessica jones
At this point I actually do want her to flourish.

With the 6 month time skip though, it'd be easy to bring her back. I'd expect to see her there first.

Would be a bit harder to get her on DD or JJ or LC and IF. You'd have to write a story where she either quit that spy life and became a vigilante or find a way to fit that kind of spy plot with one of those 4 to give a reason for her to show up.

Not hard but I dunno if any of those shows are going in that direction yet with most just beginning. Best chance is DD since he's been doing it the longest to get on the radar of SHIELD.

Yeah you need approval. Also, if they need you for a mission then you must participate. Pretty much a powered robot. 

Last edited:
if she signed the accords she would basically be free to keep doing what she wants right
Well if she was still working for SHIELD then yeah.

But just signing the accords and then running off doing w/e you want is not the deal :lol:

At the end Daisy reminded me of Delsin Rowe from Infamous with the outfit and power usage

Last edited:
Finally caught the finale.

Like most of you I was "meh" about Lincoln dying.

To really have an impact it should've been one of the original cast members.

But hindsight should've told us none of them were getting got. Look how long they've kept Ward around.

Wouldn't be surprised if they bring him back next season.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Interesting to find out who the new director is.

Last edited:
Finally caught the finale.

Like most of you I was "meh" about Lincoln dying.

To really have an impact it should've been one of the original cast members.

But hindsight should've told us none of them were getting got. Look how long they've kept Ward around.

Wouldn't be surprised if they bring him back next season. :lol: :smh:

Interesting to find out who the new director is.

Someone on io9 was like the reason for LMD's finally appearing was so they could bring Ward back again :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom