Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

He mentions the Cellist when he walks in with Pepper.
Yeah, that's why I said that.   Just can't see the TV version of Coulson going home to a normal, civilian GF.  MCU Coulson for the most part was grounded in reality, a nice contrast to the rest of the characters in the MCU at the time.  I don't mean to nitpick.  AOS is a cool show.

Last edited:
Coulson finally found a gf that fit in his world and scumbag ward used a sniper rifle on her.

I think I understand the criticism of Coulson. The impression of him in the movies was that he was an average Joe that provided comedic relief that somehow fought in the same world with gods and super soldiers and walking weapons of mass destruction.

I could see myself enjoying AoS if it was just a show of mainly Coulson and its more comedy based where it's centered more on his social life but then when he checks into work instead of the office for his 9-5 it's agent work.

Like an mcu equivalent to Chuck. I think they could've pulled that off if they had went in that direction, actually.

The more I think of it, the more I would've loved that.

Last edited:
Amy Acker! How could I completely forget that she played the gf. I had a huge crush on her during her Angel days.
Fred :pimp: :evil:

He mentions the Cellist when he walks in with Pepper.

Yeah, that's why I said that.   Just can't see the TV version of Coulson going home to a normal, civilian GF.  MCU Coulson for the most part was grounded in reality, a nice contrast to the rest of the characters in the MCU at the time.  I don't mean to nitpick.  AOS is a cool show.
Did you catch the eps involving her?

Felt grounded and real to me.

Although, I see your point when we step back and look at where Coulson was when we knew little about him and now when we know more and have seen it; Alien blood brought back to life via freaky procedure, bionic man lmd Android arm, etc.

Last edited:
On a new show on ABC :lol:

They really gave dude the run around and shaft the way they just have no excuse for not using Deathlok.

Last edited:
Season 1 so far is word for word the same. With less attractive actors
Excluding james macvoy ofcourse

Last edited:
I can't watch a British show if it doesn't have hot British women. So the og show got orofessor x and the Anerican show gets goku.

I can't watch a British show if it doesn't have hot British women. So the og show got orofessor x and the Anerican show gets goku.
it's crazy seeing Prof X banging fiona.

most british shows from back in the day don't have crazy hot chicks to me though. i think i've only seen like 2 chicks out of all the shows i watch that have drop dead gorgeous women.

EW has debuted a new clip from the upcoming "Meet The Boss" episode of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., which sees Coulson and May pay a visit to the new director, who'll be played by Irish actor Jason O'Mara (Life on Mars, Terra Nova). He seems very friendly (well, up until May gets one of those freaky hallucinations), but that might not be the big reveal here.

Though the character's last name is not given, Coulson calls him Jeffrey, and coupled with this earlier hint from O'Mara about the person he's playing having a "very manly name", there's a decent chance he's actually Jeffrey Mace, AKA The Patriot, AKA the third Captain America.

I don't remember the exact details but the majority of other mantle holders of the Captain American title pre-Bucky and Falcon were made in to murderers and/or villains. If not that they were brutally killed when brought back.

Played out in Cap comics. Mace being turned in to some nazi wouldn't be surprising.

I think one held the villain title of the Grand Director or something like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom