Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Skye...
krs-one-o.gif

Also, I can kinda see even more how the final eps will set up the spin off.

Pretty much Fury is going to literally show up and put Gonzales in his place and get his toolbox back somewhere in the 2hr finale. Probably reestablish the international gov'ts support of SHIELD and declare Coulson director or give him some high ranks answer to only one person division. Then Coulson will probably delegate Bobbi to have her own team with new characters, a few of them that have super powers. I also expect Deathlok to be a main cast member on one of the shows from here on out.

Apart from the hedgehog chick at the end, I liked the connection to AOU. Pretty nice setup. Pretty perfect if you've seen the film.

And holy ****, the scene with Skye destroying all those Hydra Agents was perhaps the best choreography this show has scene
sick.gif

They need to have that quality on a consistent basis.

^ agreed. Dare i say Daredevil level of choreography. only semi srs

lighting was too dark in that scene though imo

It reminded me of the batman games if you successfully chain combos it becomes free flowing making it just awesome.

When she shot that pipe and ran around the other side of the table to blast homie... I was dying. She has ascended.

Last edited:
No lie for a shootout scene that was almost movie level quality and the choreography was as good as DD it's just that was mostly shooting so it didn't look as impressive as the fights DD has.

Skye has ascended. They don't give May scenes like that. She's usually fighting more than shooting like in the Cavalry ep.

I read in an interview that agents of shield is basically a dream of coulson....

“Yeah he’s dead. The entire television series is just a fever dream. It’s a Jacob’s Ladder moment he’s having at the point of death, but we don’t give that away until after season seven. And there’s a snow globe. Now I’ve given it away. Bollocks!” Quote from joss whedon

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/...s-im-concerned-in-the-films-yes-hes-dead.html

Article.... Idk how I feel about this
this is nonsense. How would he know about the events of Cap 2 if he was dead and dreaming?

^^^I thought the same thing too when I read that until I seen the actual video of Whedon saying it and realized he wasn't being serious about it.

Last edited:
I did not expect Skye to get down like that. That was awesome, lol (if completely unrealistic). Glad to see my bae Mariah Hill on screen though word to Season 1 HIMYM Robin.

Back
Top Bottom