Maryland couple lives in a 1.2 million dollar house and hasn't made a mortgage payment in 5 years

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Just had to be black too lol, that hustle game strong in our blood.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by el cuco

She's a real estate agent though 
sick.gif

This is the perfect example of living beyond your means, except they did their researched and have worked the system in their favor

thats probably why she knew how to work the system.

i was in a somewhat similar situation.  when i bought my condo it was a REO property (bank owned).  I thought it would be an easy process.  Here is my money.  Here is my approved loan.  Gimme the keys.  WRONG.  The former owner (who was also a real estate agent) was pulling out every trick in the book to claim that she was illegally foreclosed out of her property.  What should have been a 30 day escrow turned into a 9 month escrow of waiting.

I wouldn't even want the condo after that, my aunt and her husband had a similar story except the sellers of the house figured they sold the house too cheap and tried to back out once everything was signed...so it was a long legal process i think it took almost a yr smh

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Just had to be black too lol, that hustle game strong in our blood.

said the same thing as soon as i saw the last picture

stupid people like this are just as much to blame for the mortgage crisis...hope they end up on the street to be honest

The only place worse than Maryland is Cook County (Illinois). It takes at least 2 years to evict someone and that's after the foreclosure sale has already been completed and without any sort of fight/appeal. In Florida, they're paying people $30,000 to leave since it takes so long and the chain of title is so clouded due to the Robo-signing.

I did not expect them to be black lol. Makes me think what would be more racist, to expect them to be black, or to not even consider it to be a black person when guessing the race?

Dont believe that "it takes two years to kick em out" crap in MD. I know plenty of folk aint made it one year and got the boot

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by DaG311

Good for them. As long as it doesn't bite them in the butt, I say congrats
While the banks deserve this for being so utterly irresponsible in the past, this is nothing to be congratulated on. 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

They are just reinforcing the stereotype

And what stereotype would that be, smart guy? Because last time I checked, the housing crisis wasn't race exclusive or even class exclusive. Oh, and the individuals responsible for said crisis, you know the ones seemingly responsible for the downfall of the market, were mostly old, white, men who deserve to be in prison. Don't make stupid statements like you're an authority on race.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Ritters.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Folks looking unapologetic and cozy in their crib.  U MAD DOGGIE?  
Not a single mortgage payment made, not a single damb given. 
I ain't even mad
pimp.gif

Didn't end well for that guy in Texas, and it won't end well for these two. I mean, they've declared bankruptcy in order to keep living there. The moment they move out, they're still going to be bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom