Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Where did you see that? Only thing I saw in the article was-
B2912142-B853-4B0F-8308-CA6D35810615.jpeg
Looks like it was updated. More details were added to the article since I last read it.

Last year before COVID shut down schools I remember having breakfast lunch duty and like 3 police officers go into the cafeteria. Pick out this kid and take him into the front office.

This is a suburban school so police picking out a kid like that was mad weird, turns out some of the kids reported him to admin because he came to school that day with a trench coat and an usual black case he doesn't ever have.

Turned out it was a saxophone. I wanted to feel bad for the kid, but he did look like a school shooter can't even lie.
I mean dude shouldn’t have worn a trench coat

How you gonna name yourself off of a black man yet ok violence against minorities? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Imagine someone who lives the miserable life of a white criminal apologist (because to people like him, any "attack" on a white criminal must be on the entire white race) trying to tell anyone how to live theirs.

Imagine someone who lives the miserable life of a white criminal apologist (because to people like him, any "attack" on a white criminal must be on the entire white race) trying to tell anyone how to live theirs.
Crazy man. On a site built on shoes endorsed by minorities, mostly black, yet we have dude that can’t stand the sight of them. They must color the jump man in white or peel off player names :lol:

Last edited:
Crazy man. On a site build on shoes endorsed by minorities, mostly black, yet we have dude that can’t stand the sight of them. They must color the jump man in white or peel off player names :lol:
Did you see One Night in Miami? It’s like that scene in the beginning with Jim Brown at that old racist white guys house. He absolutely loved him for his athletic performance but wouldn’t let him step foot in his house because of his skin color

:lol: I need my coffee because it just hit me these dudes all dress themselves up in black players names. Can't wait for Kobe248goat to tell me how to act.
Will never make sense to me and I’m happy about that. Like them Alabama dudes that cut the swoosh off their socks :lol:

Reactions: JPS
jrepp got exposed too??? wtf is going on ?

Hold on, what did you know him?

I ONLY knew dude from being racist as hell.

He likes telling people to get over slavery.
I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

As often as it has happened in this country I've never thought about being afraid of the white men I've come across. in public. The ones in police uniforms tense me up a bit. I imagine if I seen dude in Publix , or anybody armed like that, I would have been freaked out tho.

Wouldn't be surprised if people like this pop up just to stir people up. "I'm exercising my rights, if you're scared, that's your fault" :rolleyes

There's that one college girl who goes around campus strapped. Obviously just to get people to react. Like they get off on the confrontation. Imbeciles

Back
Top Bottom