Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

How you gonna name yourself off of a black man yet ok violence against minorities? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Not once did I imply anything even remotely similar to what your suggesting. Please don't tarnish my name or sn on here with false narratives and accusations based on nothing. I make myself look like an idiot just fine on my own no need to stretch the truth or make things up. The person who put me onto this site also put me on to Mr Drexler so when he passed tragically at a young age I made this sn in his honor when it was time for a new one. Just incase u were actually curious although I doubt it.

like, Elizabeth from Knoxville literally stormed the US Capitol and was saddened and shocked when they "pushed her out and maced her."

there may never be a more perfect encapsulation of being drunk on white privilege.

I watched the hbo documentary on the capitol riot. If I were there as law enforcement I would have shot so many people and would have been completely justified in doing so lol. Those cops definitely held back because the crowd was largely white.

Not once did I imply anything even remotely similar to what your suggesting. Please don't tarnish my name or sn on here with false narratives and accusations based on nothing. I make myself look like an idiot just fine on my own no need to stretch the truth or make things up. The person who put me onto this site also put me on to Mr Drexler so when he passed tragically at a young age I made this sn in his honor when it was time for a new one. Just incase u were actually curious although I doubt it.
1616701775188.gif

What was being discussed yesterday that you thought needs to be continued? You won’t even say it

Last edited:

are you down with trump army too?

Thank goodness he was black. If he were white he would've done some real damage without being suspected. Black men are considered suspicious for less.

i didnt vote nor am i registered to vote at 29years old. Ive stated **** trump many times

i dont get into politics either as i couldn't care less a it

but what i do find a problem with is a lot of inncocent people dying of all color over reckless non sense in which this thread is about

prolly not the answer you cared to receive but ugh i guess here you go bud

I was just curious. just wondering if you knew buc em 🤔

do what you feel like needs to be done.
I cant stop another grown man from doing what they want

I was just wondering why you were so quick to post about a potential shooter who killed nobody. who shot nobody. and which was already posted about in here. and he happened to be black. 🤔 it made me think about your past posts in here. It definately looked like you were on that “other” time which is why I asked you if you was on team trump.

Last edited:
Fair enough my guy you aint wrong for thinking that way and wanting to know more

but to answer your 2 questions. Both are a big No

So, what's the over under on the next mass shooting being committed by someone white, and under 30? Any white women pull a trigger yet?

So, what's the over under on the next mass shooting being committed by someone white, and under 30? Any white women pull a trigger yet?

Probably like 75% odds it's a white person. I think I read from 1982-present it was something like 70-75% were white.

Last edited:
And you have to remember "mass shooting" is loosely defined.

If we're talking about a random mass shooter.....school/mall/movie theater/concert/etc. The I'd guess the odds are more like 90%.

Back
Top Bottom