Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Wouldn't be surprised if people like this pop up just to stir people up. "I'm exercising my rights, if you're scared, that's your fault" :rolleyes

How easy would it be for someone with bad intentions to take that gun from him. One right hook across the jaw would do it. Then what? What about everyone else's rights not to be put in danger by morons.

Open carry laws are reckless as hell.

How easy would it be for someone with bad intentions to take that gun from him. One right hook across the jaw would do it. Then what? What about everyone else's rights not to be put in danger by morons.

Yeah open carry is stupid.

The irony is astounding.

"Let's allow people to have killing machines to protect themselves. There's no way a human with a killing machine can go wrong."...

"Oh, that guy was having a bad day, let's issue more killing machines to prevent it next time"
"Oh, that guy was having a bad day, let's issue more killing machines to prevent it next time"

Repeat until the end of time.

America just gives humans too much credit. Freedom is great however it can be dangerous.

I was talking to my friend who is Chinese, he thinks America's obsession with freedom is more dangerous than the restrictions they have in China. I'm sort of inclined to believe him. Especially when that freedom is at face value and not everyone in the U.S. gets that privilege.

:rofl: yes, let’s abandon all logic. You had your dumbass posts deleted for a reason

Didn’t you run away when talks of you and underage girls came up?

200.gif

This guy would be shot first.

A lot of these bozos see it as some kind of accessory.

I was talking to my friend who is Chinese, he thinks America's obsession with freedom is more dangerous than the restrictions they have in China. I'm sort of inclined to believe him. Especially when that freedom is at face value and not everyone in the U.S. gets that privilege.
Very true.

This is an interesting topic to discuss. I see positives and negatives both ways. Which causes more harm? Don’t know the answer to that

America just gives humans too much credit. Freedom is great however it can be dangerous.

that's a hard lesson 2020 taught me.

I was having the same discussion with a guy in the Local Discount Store...we have a very skewed interpretation of "freedom" here.

freedom is the right for all to live with dignity, not just "WHAT EVA I DO WHAT I WANT!"

This is an interesting topic to discuss. I see positives and negatives both ways. Which causes more harm? Don’t know the answer to that

Ideally there should be a balance of the two systems IMO. Freedom to do what you want IF you are qualified to and deserve it. For example, have access to posting freely on the internet if you do not have a history of spreading dangerous conspiracy theories (at which point you should be banned/restricted). Unfortunately both systems get taken advantage of to target mostly minorities and/or political opponents

i know the UK has a large problem with racism too, but over there, you can at least face legal punishment for racist and violent comments online, while over here people justify saying whatever they want under “free speech”. There definitely needs to be better enforcement on their end, but in theory, it’s a good model to follow IMO

Last edited:
People want to interpret freedom as being entitled pricks with disregard to others. No dignity or respect. That's the mentality that gets freedom stripped.

that's a hard lesson 2020 taught me.

I was having the same discussion with a guy in the Local Discount Store...we have a very skewed interpretation of "freedom" here.

freedom is the right for all to live with dignity, not just "WHAT EVA I DO WHAT I WANT!"

This is the reason COVID did so much damage...it's the same imbeciles who claim to "Love their country" but won't wear a mask not a shocker they don't want stricter gun laws either.

Most of them voted for the orange idiot last election as well. I've came to the conclusion not all people are intelligent. Some people are legit just dumb.

People want to interpret freedom as being entitled pricks with disregard to others. No dignity or respect. That's the mentality that gets freedom stripped.

it goes deep...if you're one injury away from a completely ruined life, are you free?

if you can say what you want but the things others say can get you killed, are you free?

if your job can dictate any aspect of how you live off the clock, are you free?

if you can't afford to miss a single day of work, even in a pandemic, are you free?

if some prick cop can decide at his unlimited discretion to end your life, are you free?

if there's even a small chance that you'll end up riddled with bullets while performing some everyday activity, are you free?

most people ain't as free as they think...we American have long valued the wrong vision of freedom: "I can be as stupid as I want, shut up."

it goes deep...if you're one injury away from a completely ruined life, are you free?

if you can say what you want but the things others say can get you killed, are you free?

if your job can dictate any aspect of how you live off the clock, are you free?

if you can't afford to miss a single day of work, even in a pandemic, are you free?

if some prick cop can decide at his unlimited discretion to end your life, are you free?

if there's even a small chance that you'll end up riddled with bullets while performing some everyday activity, are you free?

most people ain't as free as they think...we American have long valued the wrong vision of freedom, "I can be as stupid as I want, shut up."

Imma be honest with you...only one demographic walking around America believing they can do what they want, when they want and can't anyone tell them anything.

Let me put it this way, in the peak of the pandemic if a country as densely populated as China had as many entitled Kens and karens as we do half their population would be dead by now.

Imma be honest with you...only one demographic walking around America believing they can do what they want, when they want and can't anyone tell them anything.

like, Elizabeth from Knoxville literally stormed the US Capitol and was saddened and shocked when they "pushed her out and maced her."

there may never be a more perfect encapsulation of being drunk on white privilege.

like, Elizabeth from Knoxville literally stormed the US Capitol and was saddened and shocked when they "pushed her out and maced her."

may never be a more perfect encapsulation of being drunk on white privilege.
When you storm the capital and the capital let’s you take a company retreat to Mexico ....... why would you think the rules apply to you?

Back
Top Bottom