Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

"Maybe I should talk about knives, with D2 steel, yeah, that'll get em!"
5711.jpg
Think he had an actual point lol. Lawd please not on this beautiful Monday morning

Imagine if the media reported stabbings like they did shootings. Cats in here would want a global ban on D2 steel... its like they dont know human beings were still vile and awful to one another before the advent of gunpowder. First time a child gets their head or a limb lopped off the bans on machetes and swords will begin.
Stop it.

On top of that fear, there is a very open lack of respect for other people in general, and it's embedded in the particular definition that way too many Americans give to the word "freedom:" I can do whatever I want.

Well murder via knife is a lot less likely to occur, so obviously there will be more reporting on gun violence, DUH. Also mass murder via knife is even less likely to occur, DUH.

tenor.gif

Homicide by Murder Weapon in the United States - 2019

Screenshot_2021-05-10 Homicides by murder weapon in the U S 2019 Statista.png

“Wait til they ban swords and machetes next” as if currently walking around with swords and machetes in public won’t get you arrested or shot immediately (if you’re a minority)...

Also pretty sure multiple stabbing deaths in one incident are pretty heavily covered by the media, so that's another weak attempt to deflect.

At the end of the day no one can mass murder people as quickly or effectively with knives as they can with firearms. I'd argue most people committing mass shootings don't even have the stomach to poke someone up.
Look at the bodies of the shooters. Skinny boys or fat boys. They don’t have the stomach but first and foremost, they don’t have the cardio. Can’t “mass” anything when you’re completely spent 15 seconds into it and a middle school girl could whoop you something fierce

Look at the bodies of the shooters. Skinny boys or fat boys. They don’t have the stomach but first and foremost, they don’t have the cardio. Can’t “mass” anything when you’re completely spent 15 seconds into it and a middle school girl could whoop you something fierce

Exactly, they're cowards. They don't feel brave until they pick up a gun.

We will all be dead and buried before anything is done to disarm the people of this country. Maybe in a few generations the love affair will die but no time soon.. I choose to be legally armed until it's all sorted out. I grew up hearing gunshots almost nightly so I dont find it glamorous in the least.

We will all be dead and buried before anything is done to disarm the people of this country. Maybe in a few generations the love affair will die but no time soon.. I choose to be legally armed until it's all sorted out. I grew up hearing gunshots almost nightly so I dont find it glamorous in the least.
There’s one thing to want to defend yourself and see it as a tool. It’s another to feel it’s one of the defining components of your freedom and manhood.

Imagine if the media reported stabbings like they did shootings. Cats in here would want a global ban on D2 steel... its like they dont know human beings were still vile and awful to one another before the advent of gunpowder. First time a child gets their head or a limb lopped off the bans on machetes and swords will begin.

This MAGA **** be goin hand and hand.
61F9500D-5FB5-48D2-B477-2C39E28BAF08.gif

The whole "there are shooting in areas with strict gun laws, that means they don't work, and should not be pursued" argument is silly.

Guns are bought in areas with lax guns flow into places with strict gun laws.

On aggregate, guns recovered in shootings in cities with strict gun laws are not data points that their gun laws don't work. They are data points that they do.

And strengths the argument that their laws should be enforced nationwide.

But nah, let us listen to the Candance Ownes of guns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom