Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Some of the most glaring and obvious solutions to this problem include....

media understanding their role

feds not stopping people from buying guns that are on their registry

Bumping the legal age of purchase to 25 after a mental wellness exam.

Instead. Scared ppl will say ban all guns and have no solutiin for the half a billie in circulation. Gun nuts will just keep it pushing.
show me the “ban all guns” quote from legitimate sources (people that matter).

Too many shootings, not enough

boxeo-deporte.gif

you-win-some-you-lose-some.gif
Homie take me back dude when an *** whoopin solved the problems. Then again, white kids been calling the cops on their own parents for spankings

False narrative. Gun violence per capita. Dont let the media trick you into thinking America isnt a wonderful, safe place to live.

Depends on what you look like and where you live.

For being among the wealthiest 1st world countries, the US is far too violent. It's less about guns and more about inequitable distribution of wealth and violence and so on. The guns are just the tool. Probably wouldn't be an issue if America really was wonderful and safe like you claim. Plenty of other countries get along fine with guns.

2 weekly mental health checks should be mandatory.

Legit questions.

What would a check look like?
Who would be responsible for doing these checks?
Would they be free to all citizens?

I ask because I think it is hard enough for people to do simple tasks in their life as it is so 2 mandatory MW checks sounds good but the logistics I would be more interested in hearing about.

I come in Peace.

Last edited:
A lot folks get to speak easy because they've never had it close by, in their backyard and dealt the emotional weight of that aftermath in the community.
Exactly. But of course we got people in here saying the world is very safe and there’s really nothing to worry about. Just go ahead and tell the families of the victims that statistically theyre OK.

Just received this email from my kid’s school :smh: :smh: :smh:

FC91337F-6A52-4B7C-B1C1-030C008CCD2B.png

So glad my kid has done virtual learning since last school year, but this doesn’t inspire any confidence whatsoever for her alleged return to school. This might be the last straw for me. The wife has already lined up a home appraisal and inquired about getting the interior of the crib repainted. She’s ready to dip. :wow:

What’s also disheartening is the increased police presence in the school, which just normalizes that **** for our youth. I don’t want more folks with guns that I don’t trust roaming around my kid. Whatever we got going on here in the states clearly isn’t working.:smh:

Homie take me back dude when an *** whoopin solved the problems. Then again, white kids been calling the cops on their own parents for spankings

Pretty sure these shooters aren't interested in having a martial arts style engagement with an entire black church. That's not what terrorists do.

my mother lives a few towns just north of there
spoke to her today. lady's about to hide in her basement

Back
Top Bottom