Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

What an apalling lack of shame. Imagine VOLUNTARILY being on camera in front of the world under the circumstances, no wonder the klds dont even know the meaning of the word moral. They just wanna be on TV

If they are ever under those people custody again, any citizen in the state should sue the state. If and infinitely more likely WHEN they commit future crimes hold the state liable. They should be UNDERNEATH the juvenile detention center

If police responded to their crib 80x, the Florida child protection system is a massive failure, which isn't surprising. They probably already should have been removed from the home and possibly in some sort of facility.
I will say this, putting kids into the system can pretty much doom their lives. It’s not always the case, but in this case, yes. The parents should of been dealt with as the kids taken away

I will say this, putting kids into the system can pretty much doom their lives. It’s not always the case, but in this case, yes. The parents should of been dealt with as the kids taken away

Agreed. Case-by-case. Police response 80 times is grounds for intervention by the state IMO. Hell 10 times is pushing it.

Agreed. Case-by-case. Police response 80 times is grounds for intervention by the state IMO. Hell 10 times is pushing it.

Isn’t It funny how the system tells on itself? Send your child to school musky or hungry, teachers gone be calling the house, them people might take all the kids within days....

But 80 house calls and nothing? Smh

TBH, locking kids up forever is a really slippery slope we don't want. It really infringes upon the 8th. Locking kids up for life has and will inevitably affect minorities disproportionately.

That being said, they should do time, probably get humbled a little bit in juvie, never be allowed to purchase weapons (neither should their parents), they should be on probation for a very long time with extensive conditions. In short, they should be treated as radicalized little sh*ts heavily monitored by the feds and local law enforcement.

Na i’m good on all that. It doesn’t fit my philosophy of how to use taxes. What you’re suggesting costs a lot of money. Id prefer to be extremely harsh and cost efficient on these .01% of the population and use those resources (tax dollars) to benefit the other segments of society like underprivileged minority kids that aren’t getting arrested 80 times. I also think it sends a message where that line is of no return.

Na i’m good on all that. It doesn’t fit my philosophy of how to use taxes. What you’re suggesting costs a lot of money. Id prefer to be extremely harsh and cost efficient on these .01% of the population and use those resources (tax dollars) to benefit the other segments of society like underprivileged minority kids that aren’t getting arrested 80 times. I also think it sends a message where that line is of no return.

You don't think community corrections/supervision is more cost efficient than locking someone up and throwing away the key? I got news for you.

Also, as much as we'd like to see the justice system work selectively on these would-be mass shooters....that's not how the law works.

Tell me you're hung like a tic tac without telling me you're hung like a tic tac

He's posting videos of his truck, (nice ****ing truck for a 16 y/o btw) blowing black exhaust on random bikers!

Bikers annoy me too for the 20 secs I'm behind one.

Like how good of a life does he have that bikers make him that angry?

I remember one time this dude on a bike kicked my G because I was apparently over the line in bumper to bumper traffic and it was hard for him to negotiate that half a foot... *rolls eyes"

I was proud of my self control that day.

Back
Top Bottom