Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

nah, ppl dont frog chest on G wagons and pickups. end up like these poor folks.

I had a Infiniti G37 back in the day

I'm remember being in college when Vtech happened and we spent a lot of time talking about that. Columbine, Vtech would be forgotten a lot quicker today. Sad.

not sure where to really put this but man philly is outta control this year..esp with the shooting of young children that are so innocent

already 17% higher than last year and still 3 months to go

That’s the horse paste eating guy right?

He's a fitness model

1475608006-alex5.jpg

They really going address or try to address everything else BUT guns

and trying get white people to accept their issues is even further out of the question

but I saw this the other day on probably Facebook and it all made sense

1633519360472.jpeg

Btw... 95% of gun violence is committed by people UNLIKE those of us in the Gun thread... we all legally possess ours. Furthermore 90% of a guns owned are in the hand of like 15% of us. Hardly anything you believe is factually accurate.

Wild huh? The ppl that "theres something wrong with" are less likely to use a firearm to commit a crime than YOU.

Neal Brennan recently did a good piece on gun violence for the Lebetard Show. I would encourage the anti truthers to check it out.

Last edited:
Lol what kinda postured non sequitar.....
What side of the "fetish" does every Historian you know fall on?

Cant wait to hear about how young boys with tanks and fighter jets are weird because if they were bigger they would just buy the real things if they could. Swords, spears, laser guns.... ****ing monsters!

If you’re fascinated with guns then something is wrong with you. We have quite a few in the gun thread on NT as well :smh:

one of the biggest culture shocks i had when i first went over to the states for high school, was this whole shhh with guns

the biggest was the level of ignorance people had for my home country which is just 50 miles south of the US.. and the Caribbean in the general

but yea.. when i went over to people's houses and i saw the gun collections (i went to school in florida) that these people just had readily accessible by their kids.. then the one that got me was when i got invited hunting by some dudes off of the football team and i should have know better going in but i just assumed it was an excuse to go hang out and drink some beers and we'd randomly fire couple shots.. nah, them dudes actually wanted to go legit hunting.. never again

Back
Top Bottom