Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Btw... 95% of gun violence is committed by people UNLIKE those of us in the Gun thread... we all legally possess ours. Furthermore 90% of a guns owned are in the hand of like 15% of us. Hardly anything you believe is factually accurate.
You need to reread the dumb stuff you’ve posted. 🤷🏽‍♂️

i personally do not care if people have guns..

buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt they should have to go through a hell of alot to get them and keep them..

registration, licensing, insurance and alot ALOT of regulation

Last edited:
I knew somebody who collected guns just for collecting purposes. I'm talking really old and rare models. These aren't guns you'd ever actually shoot.

I don't think he even carried a gun on him for personal protection though. Kept most of his stuff behind glass cases. Looked like some of y`alls Jordan collections, but instead it was firearms.

I knew somebody who collected guns just for collecting purposes. I'm talking really old and rare models. These aren't guns you'd ever actually shoot.

I don't think he even carried a gun on him for personal protection though. Kept most of his stuff behind glass cases. Looked like some of y`alls Jordan collections, but instead it was firearms.

That ain no problem, these low T incels aren't taking muskets and shooting up schools.

one of the biggest culture shocks i had when i first went over to the states for high school, was this whole shhh with guns

the biggest was the level of ignorance people had for my home country which is just 50 miles south of the US.. and the Caribbean in the general

but yea.. when i went over to people's houses and i saw the gun collections (i went to school in florida) that these people just had readily accessible by their kids.. then the one that got me was when i got invited hunting by some dudes off of the football team and i should have know better going in but i just assumed it was an excuse to go hang out and drink some beers and we'd randomly fire couple shots.. nah, them dudes actually wanted to go legit hunting.. never again
Were they actual experienced hunters? Failing to see the problem. Its strange to expect to just drink and randomly pop shots when "hunting" but thats just me .
Not having guns locked up and easily accessible is wild though and I think illegal.

Buying young boys tanks and fighter jets is weird....militarizing the youth is WEIRD.
Truth.

Heres another. Weve sent millions of 18-25 yr old men to the desert with m4s post 911. (To defend Americas liberties, and kill some strangers). Alot of them are "retired" now and becoming citizens again.

Millions of them.

You need to reread the dumb stuff you’ve posted. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Ive already sent you specifically the FBI crime stat rpt from 2019 via pdf and screenshot. You didnt like the findings. Remember? There are newer studies... i have some things to do but gimme an hr champ.

Truth.

Heres another. Weve sent millions of 18-25 yr old men to the desert with m4s post 911. Alot of them are "retired" now and becoming citizens again.

Millions of them.

Explain your reasoning behind this because to me it sounds like even more reasons for restrictions because with all due respect how do I know they're mentally stable?

My gripe is with assault rifles. No one should have them. I'm cool with rifles, handguns, shotguns etc. They all serve utility outside of killing weather it be self-defense or hunting.

Ive already sent you specifically the FBI crime stat rpt from 2019 via pdf and screenshot. You didnt like the findings. Remember? There are newer studies... i have some things to do but gimme an hr champ.
Lol what? Remember saying the Tulsa race riot would of stopped if they just had guns? You remember saying it would be like Vietnam? Remember saying school schooling’s are just part of the statistic so 🤷🏽‍♂️. We do. You’re a joke champ. Hit that report button now. I’ll give you 20mins

Last edited:
Were they actual experienced hunters? Failing to see the problem. Its strange to expect to just drink and randomly pop shots when "hunting" but thats just me .
Not having guns locked up and easily accessible is wild though and I think illegal.

i'm coming from the bahamas.. i assumed it was just like when we say we're going out on the boat to go fishing, it's something to do while we have a couple beers and chill out.. sure i've been invited on legit fishing trips, but i'm not legit fishing, i'm hanging out with couple of my boys and drinking on a boat AND it's understood what it is.. you gotta be to the dock by like 4 or 5

just caught me off guard that they would invite me to that, not sure what anything about me said i wanted to go hang out in the bushes/forest hunting

Lol what? Remember saying the Tulsa race riot would of stopped if they just had guns? You remember saying it would be like Vietnam? Remember saying school schooling’s are just part of the statistic so 🤷🏽‍♂️. We do. You’re a joke champ. Hit that report button now. I’ll give you and 20mins
No. I dont remember saying "school shootings are part of the statistics"

What does that even mean? Are you tring to imply I dont care if kids die.... its a poverty take. Lazy as you ever been, and thats saying something

No. I dont remember saying "school shootings are part of the statistics"

What does that even mean? Are you tring to imply I dont care if kids die.... its a poverty take. Lazy as you ever been, and thats saying something
go back and read it champ 🤷🏽‍♂️. The tough talk you were spitting folded pretty hard really fast. Embarrassing how you didn’t even deny the other dumb **** you said.

and again, you’re on the mass shooting thread justifying shootings…. Beyond sad

Last edited:
On to the next one...

Back
Top Bottom