Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Man, I’m not making light of ANY type of kids getting killed but the thread title change proved to be worth it.

Movies, concerts, baseball game, church, amusement park. They’ll find something

Also malls.

Anyway, good job america. I feel kinda bad for the florida high school kids who were so serious when they said theirs would be the last school shooting we’d have.

it's brazy.. doesn't seem like there's much coverage on the indiana school shooting (from my twitter time line, this thread.. etc).. probably because no one died..? ridiculous..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/indian...e-west-middle-school-2018-05-25-live-updates/

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – A male student opened fire at a suburban Indianapolis middle school Friday morning, wounding another student and a teacher before being taken into custody, authorities said. One student said he saw his science teacher tackle the gunman, who police say had two handguns, but it's still not clear exactly how the shooter was apprehended.

Huge hero, if true.

it's brazy.. doesn't seem like there's much coverage on the indiana school shooting (from my twitter time line, this thread.. etc).. probably because no one died..? ridiculous..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/indian...e-west-middle-school-2018-05-25-live-updates/

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – A male student opened fire at a suburban Indianapolis middle school Friday morning, wounding another student and a teacher before being taken into custody, authorities said. One student said he saw his science teacher tackle the gunman, who police say had two handguns, but it's still not clear exactly how the shooter was apprehended.

Huge hero, if true.
Teachers are already grossly underpaid. Now they gotta be Jason Bourne in this climate. What a time!! :smh:

While gun reform is definitely necessary to mitigate these tragedies, today's incident was more of a "what the hell is going on at home where a middle schooler can access a gun?" issue.

Also malls.

Anyway, good job america. I feel kinda bad for the florida high school kids who were so serious when they said theirs would be the last school shooting we’d have.
Dreading the day someone does it to a hospital or nursing home.

Hospitals at least have the benefit of (usually) having decent security, but nursing homes usually have little to none and an entire population of people with limited mobility.

Recipe for potential disaster.

Also malls.

I don't think those kids were serious. I think they were just attempting to speak it into existence. But maybe they had youthful ignorance running through their blood.

Also trauma of seeing their friends, teachers, and classmates die tragically. That stuff will haunt you.

I think schools are a target because of so much emotion. Disappointment, shame, loneliness, anger, jealousy. without the proper support, the rage could get released negatively. There's a reason it's mostly schools and not something random like a mall or grocery store.

FB_IMG_1527234322542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom