Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Most likely from her and the fellas standing on the sidelines adding to it. Still though, can’t justify something so meaningless than a pick up game loss.
I dunno. We weren't there. taunting also can get so far even among friends. and we can't know the level of tolerance one person has. as senseless it might be, but preventable. Jordan is lucky.

I'm sure there's a lot of fellow incels mad that he didn't pull it off.

When I first heard the term, I thought it was just some people down on their luck. Then I peeped their social media spaces. These people are just vile. Hard to believe they're even human beings with some of the stuff they say.

I used to live in Hedingham with the first wife

The lady he killed who walked her dog every morning called me JERSEY MAN, she lived next to the connect and would see me everytime I stopped by to grab what was under the doormat on way to work early in the morning, she used to say : damn boy you wear anything other than basketball jerseys ? GREAT woman MAY SHE RIP, BLESS HER AND HER FAMILY

shooter POS is at the hospital right now with a gunshot wound to the head.............. wish i could walk in there and cave in the rest of his Fn skull and walk out with the biggest smile ever

Woodrow Glass, quoted in article below a cool cool *** cat too

There was a shooting at my moms job today methodist medical center, she called me that she was hiding in a patient room with the bed up against the door

There was a shooting at my moms job today methodist medical center, she called me that she was hiding in a patient room with the bed up against the door

damn bruh im glad ur moms was safe but damn her coworkers being shot dead is so devestating

smfh this stuff is scary but whats scarier is that i don't see any changes happening

What goes through your mind to shoot people who are delivering your child?!

Sorry that your mom had to go through that hope she isn’t too traumatized by the experience. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom