Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Damn at the Madden Video Game tournament too. RIP.

I was just thinking last night when the next major mass shooting was gonna happen.

Video games are supposed to be an escape from reality. A way to have fun and compete with friends/make new ones. been that way since they've existed.

This is very saddening

not surprised.

if you’ve ever been to a madden tournament you wouldn’t be either.

the majority of people there are borderline low lives and before anyone says anything it’s of all races so it has nothing to do with race.

tempers run high and most of the people there have “online beef” and there’s also A LOT of money on the line via side bets and crews that nobody talks about.

i don’t know the details but i’d guarantee there was some bad history between whoever pulled the trigger and the target/targets.

stomach turning nonetheless

So did dude come back and enter the premises after he lost? Or did he come to the tourney with the burner on him, sat and played with it concealed and then opened fire as soon as he lost?

Madden is serious. I’ve seen *****s lose their whole outfit, sectional couches and even a couple bands off of games of Madden. As crazy as this sounds this doesn’t surprise me.

This was an actual tournament, not dudes in their moms basement

Dude brought a gun, so it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.

This was an actual tournament, not dudes in their moms basement

Dude brought a gun, so it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.

If it was tourney 9 out of 10 money was on the line. Even less surprising but just as sad.

Mans said sectional couches though. I've seen people lose their absolute mind over Madden and 2K. But damn, no one needed to die.

You guys keep acting like he did it because he was angry over the video game.

He wanted to kill people. That's why he brought the gun. That's why he shot other people beside his opponent and not just himself.

It's a shame where it's become almost like you need metal detectors for every public event.

What a clown. All this over a video game? :stoneface: :smh:

I'm assuming this dude had very little going in his life.

Back
Top Bottom