Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Finally saw the video and heard the audio. Crazy how you can see the red laser beam pointed at the dude's hoody. RIP to those who passed, smh.

Dust ups over sports video games had to originate with Techmo bowl. The cheap tactics and unstoppable players set the stage.
I remember the first time i watched my buddy play his younger brother. He blew him out while trash talking. Somewhere in the 4th, baby bro had enough, so they put down the controllers and started beating each other with lacrosse sticks (#whitepeopleproblems)

007 golden eye was a big one for beef too.

Nba jam same thing

I wish these soft *** mother****ers would just off themselves instead of taking their miserable lives out on innocent people. Seriously, just kill yourself and get it over with. No need to ruin so many other lives because you’re a douchebag. :smh: :smh:

Wow, dude i went to school with shared a vid of a comedian reenacting how people take games too serious and start fighting/shooting. I thought he was trying to be funny but the video was made/shared yesterday.

This is low key uncanny

Had to unfollow the Tariq dude because he somehow blamed this on white supremacy.:smh:

Definitely never though of shooting anybody about it but I’ve had moments when i lost Close games in 2K rather online or against the computer and thought about the **** all day.

Dude is ***** though. RIP to the victims

Guns technically aren't the problem. It's emotionally unstable people that are the problem. Unfortunately there's no clear cut way to determine who's unstable so we'll keep dealing with this.

Had to unfollow the Tariq dude because he somehow blamed this on white supremacy.:smh:

Definitely never though of shooting anybody about it but I’ve had moments when i lost Close games in 2K rather online or against the computer and thought about the **** all day.

Dude is ***** though. RIP to the victims

Hes not lying tho

Watch the narrative of this how it plays out with the shooter...

RIP to the victims

I wish these soft *** **********ers would just off themselves instead of taking their miserable lives out on innocent people. Seriously, just kill yourself and get it over with. No need to ruin so many other lives because you’re a douchebag. :smh: :smh:
Yup. And when they do it keep that BS off of TV and the net

You think the actual act of the shooting had to do with race?

Wasn’t there just a big *** thread on here about how racism runs rampant in e-sports? not to mention we’ve all seen the casual n bombing that these types of dudes do when online gaming.

he could have been a depressed lunatic as much as it could have been racially motivated or maybe it had something to do with him losing. its too early to dismiss anything

Wasn’t there just a big *** thread on here about how racism runs rampant in e-sports? not to mention we’ve all seen the casual n bombing that these types of dudes do when online gaming.

he could have been a depressed lunatic as much as it could have been racially motivated or maybe it had something to do with him losing. its too early to dismiss anything

nt tried to dismiss racism in that thread too

Guns aint the problem. Agree to disagree you keep gambling with your life.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Deuces be safe out there.
You really made zero point with your argument and ended it with some fear tactics. You should just stay home for the sake of everyone’s safety

1) Guns are a problem. Duh. Have no idea what it will take for it to finally click w/people that gun control is an issue and needs to be addressed, like now.

2) Guns are the biggest problem, but coming in 2nd to this is toxic male masculinity. We're at a tipping point here with this. How many times are we going to let males get away with violence in this manner? It's only males (Majority) that perpetuate and carry out these mass violent sprees. We live in a society that breeds excessive machoism and we're seeing time and time again how toxic that excessive machoism can be with men. Disgruntled men who don't get their way, who don't know how to handle rejection and defeat because of their relationship with machoism, are dangerous.

Even if we took away guns (Which I'm all for) we'd have to address the issue of male violence as well. It is not a coincidence that Males (cough white males) in a society that breeds entitlement with males, are the sole perpetrators to these mass shootings.

Because while yes the issue is clearly guns, due in large part to their destructiveness and the sheer amount of casualties in a short window that it can cause,

if you don't solve the issue of male violence and toxic masculinity, you're just going to have different methods of violence and death. IMO Whether that be with knives, cars, poisoning, whatever.

Supposedly the killers name is David Katz and was an gamer known as bread. Two things that are ironically wild about this to me

1. I grew up in Jacksonville. One of my friends from high school runs a vintage / urban gear shop in the same “mall”. He probably would’ve been in the mix with the tournament, since his customer demographic (young dudes) was there. Thankfully for him, he was out of town.

2. The falcons were in town yesterday and got beat by the jaguars at home. Ironically these players had the falcons on the screen at the time of the shooting. Talk about a Madden curse, ATL is scarred for life ese.

Toxic masculinity... foh.

This loser had no masculinity. That’s why he’s strapping and shooting up strangers over a freaking video game.

The people making terms like that up and screwing with the minds of the youth are part of the problem. We gotta catagorize, ostracize, and medicate every damn person/thing now. Kids just cant be kids anymore. Then you throw in social anxieties of social media, increased population density, and a general lack of morals in society. Our schools have kids trying to figure out their “identity” before they can even ride a damn bike. This isn’t going away anytime soon. And it’s just not about guns. Gun violence is the release point of weak and sick individuals.

This has nothing to do with some fake @#% “toxic masculinity.”

Guns technically aren't the problem

It isn't even the shootings that make me shake my head anymore; it's the way those who remain unaffected by it continue to react.

The statement above is just playing the ostrich. It doesn't help that in addition to broadly blaming mental illnesses, we don't do anything to give more healthcare access to people.

The entire library of excuses for not addressing the gun problem in the United States can be boiled down to "me and mine haven't been affected, so I don't give a ****."

watch that ****ing bum in the white house blame video games instead of guns.

how bout we build a wall and throw all these mass shooters over it? no, because the majority are caucasion american citizens? oh ok
Dont do this slanderkane

Back
Top Bottom