Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Killer is the white guy named "Bread"

They're saying dude lost to "Trueboy" earlier in the tournament and couldnt handle the trash talk, so he started shooting.

RIP to the innocent.

It's a shame where it's become almost like you need metal detectors for every public event.

Yea thats what it will come to but what you gon do about the guy who stash one outside and wait till the event is over?

Damn imagine 4 people dying and your first thoughts are this and attempting to link it to video games causing mental issues.

mad-max-thats-bait-gif-1.gif

Yea thats what it will come to but what you gon do about the guy who stash one outside and wait till the event is over?

What if you're shot before you get chance to pull out your gun?

What if you miss and shoot an innocent person?

I can do it too

Let’s hear it. Let’s hear more about how guns are not the problem
They aren't but this isn't something we are going to agree on so we might as well just agree to disagree from the jump.

not surprised.

if you’ve ever been to a madden tournament you wouldn’t be either.

the majority of people there are borderline low lives and before anyone says anything it’s of all races so it has nothing to do with race.

tempers run high and most of the people there have “online beef” and there’s also A LOT of money on the line via side bets and crews that nobody talks about.

i don’t know the details but i’d guarantee there was some bad history between whoever pulled the trigger and the target/targets.

stomach turning nonetheless
Are you known from saying wild stuff regarding race or something? Otherwise why would you have to put bold in there? Who don't know different races of people play madden? That game isn't some stereotypical race thing where people would think you're talking about a particular race at all.

RIP to the victims :smh:

****s embarrassing but the times i’ve been the most heated in life have largely been related to video games.

You have to check yourself though man... I deaded online gaming entirely and just started playing solo campaigns on easy mode. ****s just meant to be fun.

Imo I don’t think it’s healthy to completely remove athletic exertion from the realm of ‘intense competition’. Especially for young, competitive dudes.

If you’re the type to get pissed playing video games you need to manage your biology. Go take CrossFit, Jiu Jitsu or some ****. Something exhausting that will humble you and give you some perspective in regards to ‘competition’.

Killer is the white guy named "Bread"

They're saying dude lost to "Trueboy" earlier in the tournament and couldn't handle the trash talk, so he started shooting.

RIP to the innocent.

There is a video of the moments right before the shooting.

When slowed down, you can see a red dot being lining up on Trueboy's chest. :smh:

No, your point wasn't made.

Carrying around a gun doesn't solve the problem and it doesn't make you any safer. The gun is the problem.

Guns aint the problem. Agree to disagree you keep gambling with your life.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Deuces be safe out there.

I lost at 2K against one of my son's homeboys, and I felt some type of way about it, like for several days, I'm not proud of it at all, at all. But nobody died though.

watch that ****ing bum in the white house blame video games instead of guns.

how bout we build a wall and throw all these mass shooters over it? no, because the majority are caucasion american citizens? oh ok

Back
Top Bottom