Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The NRA is not the government. Our government and voters are allowing all of this. If it's that easy for a club to control our laws there's a fundamental flaw in our legal institution.

The government has had no problem shutting down businesses in the past, they want this to continue.

There are fundamental flaws in most of our institutions :lol:

I also believe it takes two to tango, so each complicit party should be culpable. A conspiracy if its illegal. Its unethical at the very least.

Lol lots of misinformation and whataboutisms. Let’s leave it at that. Either keep your head in the sand or educate yourself. Not even saying this is a disrespectful way either. You like guys my dude, just leave your argument at that.

Last edited:
Lol lots of misinformation and whataboutisms. Let’s leave it at that. Either keep your head in the sand or educate yourself. Not even saying this is a disrespectful way either. You like guys my dude, just leave your argument at that.

is this post meant for this thread? whataboutisms when nobody has said anything near what about? misinformation from whose side? someone here is gay? and thats their argument? o_O

There are fundamental flaws in most of our institutions :lol:

I also believe it takes two to tango, so each complicit party should be culpable. A conspiracy if its illegal. Its unethical at the very least.

For sure, and I think that's where the energy should be focused on in this issue(and others). Clearly there is a large percentage of the population that want better screening for weapons but our politicians don't care.

Pointing fingers at the NRA makes very little sense.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ex-in-san-bernardino-california-idUSKCN1LJ0RL
Eight shot at apartment complex in San Bernardino, California
Eight people were shot at a San Bernardino, California apartment complex, including a 17-year-old boy who was in critical condition, police said on Monday.

Police in the Southern California city were unsure what motivated the shooting late on Sunday in an outdoor common area where a group of people had gathered, said San Bernardino police spokesman Captain Richard Lawhead.

“Right now, nobody is cooperating and providing us with the information we need to help us locate a suspect or what led to the shooting or anything else,” Lawhead said in a phone interview.

Two people, including the 17-year-old boy, were hospitalized in extremely critical condition, Lawhead said.
The conditions of the other six people were not immediately known. Victims were taken to three hospitals.

Police initially said 10 people had been hit by gunfire at the apartment complex, but Lawson later said a total of eight people had been shot. Police had initially received conflicting reports, he said.

The shooting happened during a hot holiday weekend in San Bernardino, a city of more than 216,000 residents about 60 miles (96 km) east of Los Angeles.

San Bernardino was the scene of a 2015 mass shooting in which a husband and wife killed 14 people and wounded 22 others before police shot the couple to death. The couple was inspired by Islamic extremists, authorities said.

There was no indication that Sunday’s gunfire was in any way connected to the 2015 shooting.

word is, it was over a dice game. but there was an exchange of gunfire? what was there mexican standoff first?

3 killed, suspect dead after shooting in Cincinnati's Fountain Square, police chief says

(CNN) At least three people were killed Thursday in a shooting at the Fifth Third Center in Cincinnati's Fountain Square, Police Chief Eliot Isaac said.

The suspect is also dead, Isaac said. Two others were injured, he said.
The shooting began just after 9 a.m. ET. The gunman entered a loading dock and opened fire before entering the lobby of the building, where several police officers engaged him, Isaac said.

3 killed, suspect dead after shooting in Cincinnati's Fountain Square, police chief says

(CNN) At least three people were killed Thursday in a shooting at the Fifth Third Center in Cincinnati's Fountain Square, Police Chief Eliot Isaac said.

The suspect is also dead, Isaac said. Two others were injured, he said.
The shooting began just after 9 a.m. ET. The gunman entered a loading dock and opened fire before entering the lobby of the building, where several police officers engaged him, Isaac said.

Yeah, they said dude walked in with a business suit like he belonged there and opened up with a hand gun.

another mass shooting in california. dude went to a business with his wife, killed 5 people including his wife.... and then himself. california has some of, if not, THE strictest gun control laws. apparently dude has a history of domestic violence. laws gotta change.

Smh :smh:
another mass shooting in california. dude went to a business with his wife, killed 5 people including his wife.... and then himself. california has some of, if not, THE strictest gun control laws. apparently dude has a history of domestic violence. laws gotta change.

Wisconsin shooting leaves 4 people injured, and the suspect is in critical condition

Four people were wounded Wednesday morning when a gunman opened fire in a small Wisconsin city, police said.

The suspect was also injured and is in critical condition, city officials said.

The motive for the shooting, which appears to have unfolded in an office building, is not yet known.

Authorities are now in the process of clearing the building and the surrounding area.

About 50 police cars plus the FBI responded to the scene in the 1800 block of Deming Way, Keely Arthur of CNN affiliate WISC reported.

Aberdeen, Maryland shooting: Woman opens fire at Rite Aid distribution center

AAAnDB7.img

A woman opened fire at a Rite Aid facility in Maryland on Thursday morning, shooting multiple people, law enforcement officials said.

The incident in Aberdeen, about 30 miles from Baltimore, appears to be over, multiple law enforcement officials said.

Harford County sheriff's deputies were dispatched to the scene at 9:09 a.m. ET, the sheriff's office tweeted, adding that there were "multiple victims." In a separate tweet, the sheriff's office advised people to "avoid the area."

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid distribution center, where products are received from manufacturers and sent to store, according to Susan Henderson, a spokeswoman for the drugstore chain.

The FBI office in Baltimore and special agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were also assisting with the investigation.

Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted that he was "closely monitoring" the situation, adding: "Our prayers are with all those impacted, including our first responders. The State stands ready to offer any support."

The incident comes one day after a heavily armed employee opened fire in the offices of a software company in Middleton, Wisconsin, injuring four people.

This is a breaking news story. Refresh for updates.

Wow...that's pretty much death by firing squad. A warning shot would be one thing, I guess, but multiple shots and then multiple seconds later a full shotgun blast. :smh:
im not gonna watch that video cuz i refuse to poison my mind with it. but reading the comments tells me they were arguing over trash and egos got in the way. these are the people that no law will catch if they have no priors. they came outside with guns. this should be premeditated, reckless endangerment, both charged with murder, and anything else you can throw at them. the fact that theyre out of jail the day after this murder shows the problem with the justice system

im not gonna watch that video cuz i refuse to poison my mind with it. but reading the comments tells me they were arguing over trash and egos got in the way. these are the people that no law will catch if they have no priors. they came outside with guns. this should be premeditated, reckless endangerment, both charged with murder, and anything else you can throw at them. the fact that theyre out of jail the day after this murder shows the problem with the justice system

+1. People like this with no regard for life or humanity don’t belong in society.

The word is “systematic”. There’s nothing from with the system. It’s doing exactly what it was designed for

There's an active shooter in Pittsburgh.
Near or at a synagogue.

Multiple casualties

Back
Top Bottom