Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

SMH. Don't even really know what to say anymore. The government is complicit at this point.

RIP to those lost. Hope there's a better place waiting on the other side.

Suspected shooter's twitter

Like I said in the politics thread, it seems like he disliked Trump because Trump isn't racist enough. He wanted to see more hate and bigotry than Trump has delivered...

Scary times. This is pretty much Trump's base. This is who drives the NRA. This is the other side that we're supposed to have reasonable discussions with about the 2nd amendment and gun violence.

I hate the fact that I have to keep saying rest in peace, because at this point it seems redundant. It's like: wash, rinse, and repeat. But I will keep all the victims in my prayers.

But I fear it's only going to get worse from here.

Wonder if policy changes, based on the demographic involved. I mean kids were killed at sandy hook and What did thst really result in.

But this demo has pull so we will see.

Wonder if policy changes, based on the demographic involved. I mean kids were killed at sandy hook and What did thst really result in.

But this demo has pull so we will see.

If they most innocent humans, children, wouldn't get things changed I don't see this tragedy doing it. Both are sad incidents for sure tho

As sad as it sounds there is such thing as an “ok shooting” according to American logic. Let it be someone from the a different country and al of a sudden it’s a “real attack”.

I hate the fact that I have to keep saying rest in peace, because at this point it seems redundant. It's like: wash, rinse, and repeat. But I will keep all the victims in my prayers.

But I fear it's only going to get worse from here.

it sucks bc i feel like it doesnt even mean anything anymore

Back
Top Bottom