Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Folks be trippin man :lol:

Candice Keller’s Comments on Mass Shootings Prompt Call for Resignation
nytimes.com/2019/08/05/us/candice-keller-ohio.html
By Mariel PadillaAugust 5, 2019
The chairwoman of the Ohio Republican Party called on Monday for the resignation of State Representative Candice Keller, a fellow Republican who one day earlier said mass shootings were the result of such factors as “homosexual marriage,” “drag queen advocates” and “recreational marijuana.”

Gunman Kills 9 in Dayton Entertainment District
Ms. Keller made the remarks in a , which is no longer visible to the public, after the mass killings in El Paso on Saturday and Dayton, Ohio, on Sunday.

She wrote that “liberals start the blame game” after every mass shooting, but “why not place the blame where it belongs?”

In the post, Ms. Keller, 60, who represents Butler County, a suburban and rural area about 30 miles southwest of Dayton, listed several factors that she said had led to mass shootings.

Among those, she included “professional athletes who hate our flag and National Anthem,” “snowflakes who can’t accept a duly-elected President” and a culture “which totally ignores the importance of God.”

Ms. Keller’s inflammatory remarks drew widespread anger online. The post spurred both Democrats and Republicans to denounce her statements.

“Candice Keller’s Facebook post was shocking and utterly unjustifiable,” the chairwoman, Jane Timken, said in a statement. “Our nation is reeling from these senseless acts of violence and public servants should be working to bring our communities together, not promoting divisiveness. I am calling on Candice Keller to resign.”

Calls and emails to Ms. Keller on Monday evening seeking comment were not immediately returned.

Michael Ryan, the Republican vice mayor of the city of Hamilton, which is in Butler County, said on Twitter that Ms. Keller’s post was “a ridiculous statement to make.”

“This isn’t a time for politics,” he said. “This is a time for grieving, coming together and healing.”

Chris Seelbach, a Democratic councilman in Cincinnati who is gay and married, urged people to call Ms. Keller to “let her know what you think.”

The Enquirer, in Cincinnati, described Ms. Keller, a candidate for State Senate in 2020, as the “most conservative politician in the room.” The newspaper said that she had derided teenage gun control activists after the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., in 2018, compared Planned Parenthood workers to Nazis and pushed to ban sanctuary cities.

Mass Shootings
The shootings in Dayton, Ohio and El Paso came back-to-back in one weekend.
Access more of The Times by creating a free account or logging in.
Access more for free.
Create a free account or log in to access more of The Times.
CONTINUE

I always carry an AR15 in case 30-50 feral hogs run up on my small kids while they're playing.

E1625225-5815-4BEA-A64B-522F6CE2DE3C.gif

Missed some posts so my bad if I misconstrue anything, but doesn't El Paso murderer literally have a political manifesto? Why are we still talking about "not political "? Its iterally in the definition of terrorism .

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Becauseeeeeeee.....the same dudes saying it's not political..also saying....it's not terrorism.

Donchu know, only brownskin people can incite acts of terror. White people just exercising their 2nd Amendment. And they may be sick, so..not their fault.

A whole lotta Uncle Ruckus boys in here. And David Dukes.

No cap on this story.

Just got back from the ball park in downtown Houston. Asian cat was about to light up the park, luckily security caught whiff of his intentions and he left.

Actually had the guy on my team, dude must have been mad cause they were harrassing him with insults. Calling him Jeremy Lin.

So the excuse for white kids who mass murder they can use video games as an out?

anything to avoid admitting theres something in caucasian males minds/culture that makes them think they've caught the short end of the stick in some way, and victimizing the innocent will make them feel better. admitting that would open the door to A LOT of admissions and taking blame and they dont really wanna go down that route. so theyll say anything.

Becauseeeeeeee.....the same dudes saying it's not political..also saying....it's not terrorism.

Donchu know, only brownskin people can incite acts of terror. White people just exercising their 2nd Amendment. And they may be sick, so..not their fault.

A whole lotta Uncle Ruckus boys in here. And David Dukes.

i say ALL mass shootings arent political, because they arent. yes, THIS persons manifesto mentions government and right wing talking points its clearly politically driven. but the next one on the same day doesn't seem that way at all. theyre not political in nature. have some people committed these acts for politics? yes. is that by default? no.

also the definition of terrorism needs to be updated. we havent seen traditional acts of terrorism on american soil pretty much since 9/11. the vast majority of all terrorism past that point has been by homegrown disgruntled homicidal white men with an inferiority complex. intimidation isn't their motivating factor.... inferiority is.

Anyone else getting ads from Urban Carry Holsters or something similar out of nowhere on youtube? I don't watch videos that have anything to do with guns.

The Caucasian white male in power (trump for example) has empowered closest racists and that doesn’t fly as well in 2019 with minorities, others, and the general populous so you have this conflict which brings about their inferiority complex and the result of that is mass shooting.

At the core of this is white supremacy’s response to being challenged in real time. Their source of power as the “majority” still comes from racial zeitgeist, and racism hidden in plain sight.

White privilege created the world that all of you are living in. But somehow, there are quite a few interesting individuals on this board, in the world actually, who are in denial of this fact. There'd be no gun violence to speak of, if it weren't for the influence of white privilege. There'd be no ageism, if it were not for the influence of white supremacy. There's be no such thing as racism, nor sexism, if it were not for the influence of insecure white males.

This brother here is nicer than me, as he is still asking for change. Me? I am already certain that this world has hit the point of no return.
I know who is going to survive, then am EXCITED about those who wont.

TALK TO THEM BLACK MAN

Reactions: wr
NOPE! This isn't racial nor political!

NOPE! Not political, nor racial!
:smh:

“I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

- President Lyndon B Johnson

Back
Top Bottom