Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Anyone read about this? A vet huh? What drugs was he on? Or did big pharma pay the news media not to disclose how these people become imbalanced? I think that's more important than the radical christian angle.

(Just for the record I'm against the war on drugs but I do think people shouldn't do drugs. They're bad m'kay. Tampering with brain chemistry)

"Police responded to their homes 80 times combine of the YEARS." I read that right?

ain't even GOT that many years!

these little criminals had the cops called on them like once a month since they were 6??

what really blew my mind is how they made a map of the school, marking off all the security cameras...planned a whole *** tactical raid.

I got a lot of questions.

Damn. When I was their age, I just wanted play goldeneye and watch wrestling.

I was in southwest DC last week for work and as I was parking my car on the street, something like 50 police cars pulled up next to me and closed off the street. Rolled out with the big choppas so I knew **** was about to go down. I am thinking **** did I do? :lol:

Cop tells me to get the **** inside any building nearby except the one they are all rushing to. Apparently an active shooter. I am running and telling folks taking a smoke break to get inside but everyone is just chilling watching the cops. :smh: It was a false alarm but I can't believe fools were just watching.

"Police responded to their homes 80 times combine of the YEARS." I read that right?
How....did the parents still have custody??? Privilege. They didn't deserve to be able to stay in their own crusty beds any more. Eat their moms unseasoned *** chicken. Torture the neighborhood pets anymore.

I just don’t get it. What’s even the point of having laws if we can’t lock up those kids and throw away the key. Were so soft.

I just don’t get it. What’s even the point of having laws if we can’t lock up those kids and throw away the key. Were so soft.

TBH, locking kids up forever is a really slippery slope we don't want. It really infringes upon the 8th. Locking kids up for life has and will inevitably affect minorities disproportionately.

That being said, they should do time, probably get humbled a little bit in juvie, never be allowed to purchase weapons (neither should their parents), they should be on probation for a very long time with extensive conditions. In short, they should be treated as radicalized little sh*ts heavily monitored by the feds and local law enforcement.

TBH, locking kids up forever is a really slippery slope we don't want. It really infringes upon the 8th. Locking kids up for life has and will inevitably affect minorities disproportionately.

That being said, they should do time, probably get humbled a little bit in juvie, never be allowed to purchase weapons (neither should their parents), they should be on probation for a very long time with extensive conditions. In short, they should be treated as radicalized little sh*ts heavily monitored by the feds and local law enforcement.

If they wanna shoot s*** up, force them to go into the military. If they want to he trigger happy, put them on the frontline

I think situations need to be looked at case by case, same with adults. These kids can get the book thrown at them though. Their parents need to lose everything too after that response. Look like hard E R type of white people if you know what I mean

If police responded to their crib 80x, the Florida child protection system is a massive failure, which isn't surprising. They probably already should have been removed from the home and possibly in some sort of facility.

Back
Top Bottom