Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The thread is literally called *mass shooting thread: waiting for the next one* but I’m crazy for wanting to focus on the root of this mass shooting as well as others. Smhhhhh.

What I’m saying doesn’t make sense but mass shooting after mass shooting does and is the norm. Got it.
That’s exactly why the **** we have a 100+ page thread on mass shootings on a sneaker forum that’s literally titled in a way where the OP is anticipating the next one.

Mental health conversations are taboo and so are conversations involving the system of white supremacy.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to understand how white supremacy plays a major role in the mental health of black and white ppl in this country.
Im just saying.

A stream of nbc in Buffalo. Apparently the governor is about to speak.

It's crazy because as they talk through the story, they have a guest saying the same things that always get said. Saying people, your average citizen, does not need to have an AR-15 or guns designed to just fire a ton of rounds at once. Same thing that got said after shootings decades ago, and gets said each time. smh

Smh crazy how this is the norm. This is the reason i couldnt be a police officer i wouldnt even reach for the cuffs its automatic two to the head

Video games and movies the only places any of this shh should be accessible

You got a problem with people learn how to talk to people.. and if you that scared, go learn how to fight

But give people a legit shot to get back at you when you decide you wanna be a dumba/:smile:

Sounds absolutely terrifying. Straight out of a movie like “Cobra”. Not sure if some of you remember that grocery store scene of people running from that maniac.

Back
Top Bottom