Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

...so it was a female and a teenager??????? That killed six ppl before the cops had to shoot and kill her?

How the **** something isn't done immediately is wild to me. How much longer and how many more KIDS and adults have to get killed before something is done at a federal level?????????

I feel really bad for all teachers and those working in education...all this ish they have to go through in just the past couple of years. I don't blame anyone for leaving that profession, but it's just gonna result in a shortage
My wife is a high school teacher, I have to think about this BS everyday she goes to work...but as bad as I feel for the teachers I feel worse for the young children that are forced to go to learn at a potential shooting range..this country NEEDS to do something yesterday

My wife is a high school teacher, I have to think about this BS everyday she goes to work...but as bad as I feel for the teachers I feel worse for the young children that are forced to go to learn at a potential shooting range..this country NEEDS to do something yesterday
Same here, my wife teaches middle school, and just a few weeks ago she called me about a parent that was threatening some of the other teachers over someone calling CPS on her in regard to her kid. Everytime something like this happens it makes me super paranoid, and thankful she survived another damned year.

As a youngin’ back then shootings at my school(s) were the furthest from my mind. The worst we had to deal with was bullying, and most of it wasn’t even physical, mainly snapping or insults. I couldn’t imagine being a student of any age now because of what these kids face, just in being safe at a whole damned school.

What’s wild, at least as far as me and my wife, I’ve been in the military for 23 years, and she’s been teaching for a little over a decade, I’m more concerned about her being harmed in a profession that should be inherently more safe than my own profession.

Back
Top Bottom