Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

1679950642588.png
ofcourse this sasquatch looking bird would say something like this

Why the hell should it matter what they identified as?

Three children are dead. Three adults are dead.

The same people who say don’t live your life in fear and trust in God sure are fearful of living without guns and are incapable of trusting God to keep them safe.
The optics of a transgender person shooting up a christian school may bring home the reality that loose guns laws are not just for right-wingers (who tend to be the perpetrators in most of these events).

Then again, republicans lawmakers get shot during mass shootings and still vote for expanded, unregulated access to guns...

To distract people from the main issue.
This too.

It's just stupidity everywhere...

The optics of a transgender person shooting up a christian school may bring home the reality that loose guns laws are not just for right-wingers (who tend to be the perpetrators in most of these events).

Then again, republicans lawmakers get shot during mass shootings and still vote for expanded, unregulated access to guns...

This too.

It's just stupidity everywhere...
This only will rile up the "Christian" conservatives to continue their talking points about how sinful the world is. Yet, these "believers" don't even realize they are sinful as well.

Terrible and sad.

Right wing media are about to whip up all kinds of hate and anger toward transgender people off of this.

I respect you but bro this isn’t the case. LGBQT people are HUMAN just like everyone else. The media is pushing this narrative that they need to be protected and coddle no matter what. That’s not how it should be.

The gender, lifestyle, etc does not absolve the fact that they kill people as well. This isn’t about the hate. It’s this idea that they’re above law, just because they’re transgender.

Gay, straight, transgender, hermaphrodite, male, female, etc at the end of the day a HUMAN being committed a crime. Nothing more, nothing less. That’s how it should be viewed.

We need to stop stop acting like LGBQT people don’t commit horrific crimes as well.

I respect you but bro this isn’t the case. LGBQT people are HUMAN just like everyone else. The media is pushing this narrative that they need to be protected and coddle no matter what. That’s not how it should be.

The gender, lifestyle, etc does not absolve the fact that they kill people as well. This isn’t about the hate. It’s this idea that they’re above law, just because they’re transgender.

Gay, straight, transgender, hermaphrodite, male, female, etc at the end of the day a HUMAN being committed a crime. Nothing more, nothing less. That’s how it should be viewed.

We need to stop stop acting like LGBQT people don’t commit horrific crimes as well.

Where are the people claiming that LGBTQ folks don’t commit crimes? I’ve literally never heard that from anyone anywhere. That’s a WILD take.

The answer here is to get guns out of the hands of mentally ill LGBTQ+ folks, word to Ronald Reagan /s

Very true but this is only if you’re making a good faith argument, which the GOP definitely does not and will not. Instead of focusing on her as an individual person they’ll hammer that’s she was transgender and use twisted logic to justify their bigotry.

This post makes no sense given what I said

No one is absolving anyone of any crime because they are a member of the LGBTQ community, and no one is saying they are above the law. I said nothing close to this

My point is that right-wing media will use the actions of one transgender person to whip up hate against transgender people generally, including law-abiding peaceful LGBTQ people.

They will act in bad faith to foment hate against innocent people.

Last edited:
Yea we’re already seeing them jump to conclusions now that they’ve found out that detail

let that have been a regular white dude like pretty much every other time, they’re quick to talk about it being an isolated incident and “dont politicize it“ or “now is not the time of politics“ and the good ole “thoughts and prayers“

but we already know how things would go if it was a minority or if it was a foreigner

I think he’s saying that the gun toting bible thumpers already hate the LGBQT community, so this will be a convenient way to create narratives and blame the lifestyle.

Just like that Marjorie pig already did, right on cue.

Posting Andy Ngo as a source is a no go for me.
Far right conservatives already out in full force on social media

Caption :smh: people are deranged. They really want to arm every school. What happens when that armed guard decides to one day go mental

I think he’s saying that the gun toting bible thumpers already hate the LGBQT community, so this will be a convenient way to create narratives and blame the lifestyle.

Just like that Marjorie pig already did, right on cue.

Back
Top Bottom