MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the reseller = sneakerhead's public enemy #1
the reseller = sneakerhead's kryptonite, cuz these are mostly young kids who can't and wont get a HS diploma...

So madd about this morning at NTSF, missed out on foamposites cuz all these ratchet kids decided to cut line, about only 50 of them, most of which were just going to flip CUZ THATS ALL THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has soleheaven refreshed for anyone yet???? says it will autorefresh.. 
nerd.gif

i was just on, reloading the site hoping for something to pop up.

i just want another pair of breds for cheap

it doesnt matter what size popped up... the cart page cant be loaded and no one will be able to check out anyway
This.

And each time you refresh that "Air Jordan" section, some selections come back up and some go away so its just false hope. But that cart is a place where dreams go to die.

This.

And each time you refresh that "Air Jordan" section, some selections come back up and some go away so its just false hope. But that cart is a place where dreams go to die.
Works just fine for me.
2z8w85s.jpg

Just clicked checkout and it sent me to the next process. I got all the way to the final step, just to see if it would allow me to get that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom