MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't compare gamma lbj xis to almost anything on the eastbay restock....

especially in terms of difficulty....

that is all im saying....

Alright I'll give you that. Im at the point now if I cant get it at a decent price I just do without. Its not that serious.

Back order status email. I guess that's a good sign since I didn't originally get email confirmation.

It said they didnt ship til like 5/5 anyway
It says back order for almost every release on eastbay, but only time I have actually been cancelled is when I get that backorder email, I will try to be optimistic but won't be happy until that package hits my steps.

So Nike restock J's and this past weekend releases? This should be interesting Hope they rrelease them all on the weekend of the Concord lows :lol:

If you ordered anything off Eastbay this weekend that was on the 5/5 backorder date, I'm sure they will be scrambling to get you your order. They have a couple weeks to do it.

Thing that sucks is, the next 11 low drops the Saturday before the 5th of May which is a Monday. You will want the Concords by then and your cash will be tied up with the order from this past weekend. Thats also the same weekend of the FLoyd Mayweather fight. You guys are going to be trying real hard to grab those 11 Concord lows to stunt for that weekend, for that fight and.....your order from yesterday will still be two days away, at best.

They really did pull the Ultimate bait and switch. 

I don't know why

Did you even look at the come to right before you posted your comment @AirRaab.

All the restock purchases are 5/5 back order dates. ALL.

If you ordered anything off Eastbay this weekend that was on the 5/5 backorder date, I'm sure they will be scrambling to get you your order. They have a couple weeks to do it.

Thing that sucks is, the next 11 low drops the Saturday before the 5th of May which is a Monday. You will want the Concords by then and your cash will be tied up with the order from this past weekend. Thats also the same weekend of the FLoyd Mayweather fight. You guys are going to be trying real hard to grab those 11 Concord lows to stunt for that weekend, for that fight and.....your order from yesterday will still be two days away, at best.

They really did pull the Ultimate bait and switch. 

I don't know why
It was no bait and switch. It was stated before orders were placed that the item was on back order. Your money isn't tiedup, it's spent and has no effect on your 5/5 purchases. Unless you're reselling and you done effed ya money up being fast...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom