Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

Yo I really hate how the media trying to portray Matt Barnes, is he a goon, probably so but I'm pretty sure he gives 0 f**ks about Gloria. His kids felt uncomfortable so he did what any natural father who loves his kids,went up there to see what's up.
That's what I'm saying. its about his kids. Whether Fisher broke a code or not, I don't think Barnes gives a **** about his Ex jump off.

Yo I really hate how the media trying to portray Matt Barnes, is he a goon, probably so but I'm pretty sure he gives 0 f**ks about Gloria. His kids felt uncomfortable so he did what any natural father who loves his kids,went up there to see what's up.

:lol: His kids feel uncomfortable. You believed that? That was his excuse for coming over.

His issue is he wants to still be with her and she not only moved on, but she moved on with a old teammate

They feel so uncomfortable her and Fish still together?

Last edited:
He was probably clapping her cheeks so loud that they could hear.

i am crying now

pachah1.png
pachah1.png

:lol: @ everybody believing his kids felt uncomfortable.

That was a smoke screen.

First it's he and Fish were mad tight now the kids are uncomfortable when Uncle Fish comes through to smash mommy? Please.

Yall know why Barnes sped over there.

Matt Barnes isn't over her.

He wifed a jump and she wanted 5 time champion and unsuccessful knick coach pipe and he couldn't handle that.

You must have just learned the word confused with the way you are misusing it. But you have a nerve to bring up context.

No honor.
No respect.
No morals

what happened to the good ol' days of sharing your woman. it aint no fun, if the homies cant have none...

Theres a difference between someone taking your girl and you losing your girl and she chooses the homie.

Dudes who get mad at the latter are the type to try and fight the guy their girl was cheating with. :smh:

You must have just learned the word confused with the way you are misusing it.
The question you asked me literally came off like you were confused by the post. Like I don't get you asking me what I would call it. I didn't say honor was a bad choice of words.

If you had understood it you would've never asked me that question. I.E. You are confused and/or mistaken.

How could you not take that post as basically saying take your honor and shove it up ya ***? I dunno maybe that was another trolling attempt I aint fall for.

Go ahead and indulge in that sucka ****.

Last edited:
Again, that rule never applied to serious relationships and wives. Just girls you, "talk to."

Anybody that says otherwise has Zikblood in their system

Well D-fish will never have another head coaching job again. And not only cuz he's a bad coach....but players don't approve of this Fkc-sht

Again, that rule never applied to serious relationships and wives. Just girls you, "talk to."

Because it's not your type of relationship then it's not serious? That sounds a lot like gays love harder. 

Because it's not your type of relationship then it's not serious? That sounds a lot like gays love harder. 
Seems DC's new trolling tactic is to imitate Ksteezy :smh:

Well D-fish will never have another head coaching job again. And not only cuz he's a bad coach....but players don't approve of this Fkc-sht
No. It'll only be because he's a bad coach who really should've never got a head coaching job to begin with. Straight up special circumstances that he landed the Knicks gig.

If he gets an assistant job and works his way up the ranks the right way don't be surprised if he does get another head coaching job though.

Last edited:
Nah. you always gonna have feels with someone, even if it didnt work out. Barnea always gonna see her in the kids. Come on now with those types of thinking.

He‘s a loose cannon and his rant on IG just goes to show how emotionally hurt he was by the whole ordeal. He got tossed by his boy and his wife.

All this justification for what? Guys here wildin, thinking Fisher Scumbag did no wrong. He did!!!

Back
Top Bottom