Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

Acquaintance vs. former teammate two completely different things. A teammate can be someone that you have probably spent many intimate moments with. Dudes have probably seen each other laugh, cry, and bleed. The code extends to teammates.

Maybe those that think it isn't a big deal don't value the bonds created due to being someone's teammate, so you belittle it by calling it an acquaintance. 

Maybe you're right

Last time I played organized sports was 5th/6th grade

Maybe you're right

Well yea, you don't know the importance of teammates having each other's back then. Maybe that is why you view a teammate as NOTHING. 

"they're not friends"

"One sided friendship"

"Pics of them hugging means nothing"

Ok 
laugh.gif

I'm the type of dude if I shake a _'s hand and I say wassup to you I'm not gonna try to get with your ex that you was with for years and there's kids involved. We don't even have to be homies like that. It's too much p**** out here to put myself in a potential mess.
+23

Last edited:
Time spent in proximity to them dont mean ****.
laugh.gif

I pick any random 12 dudes off the street that you'll have to spend 75% of the time with for the course of a year and tell me they aint **** to you on day 365 and I'll call you a snake!

Why would I change my tune cuz pics were posted? Aint nothing else new in this thread. Why haven't you changed your tune and smartened up?

Those pics mean nothing.
:rofl:
I already said pictures mean nothing (multiple times) smart guy >D
No ****, so why would I change my tune?

You talking like something new has been posted when you say I still have my same stance? :nerd:

Maybe you're right

I am sure Fisher apologists

@Based Jesus

and

@Master Zik

stopped playing real sports around that time too judging by their responses :nerd:
What does playing sports have to do with this now? :lol:

Yall reaching every which way now.

Now I have to have played sports until what college? For me to agree with you?

Sound like a mark.
Some King Cobra's in this ***. Talkin bout just cause y'all are on the same team and take pics with each off the court doesn't mean y'all are cordial with each other :stoneface: Remind me how many players are on an NBA roster again :stoneface:
It doesn't mean you're friends. You can be cordial with a ***** and not be his friend.

Up to 15 players on a roster btw.

Last edited:
I remember when Raja Bell was suppose to join the Lakers.

Barnes, Metta, Bell :lol: Kobe was trying to recruit everybody that beefed with him.

Locker room must have been entertaining.

Me asking how many players are an NBA team was rhetorical. I'm trying to bring credence to the idea that if you and 11-14 ****** are passionate about the same **** and are playing on the same team there isn't anyway some type of bond can't be formed. How strong the bond is the question but there is some type of bond there. Enough to where a code is implemented and should be honored. If you going against the code for some *** then that's unacceptable

Last edited:
Yall keep bringing up this teammate **** but they havent been teammates in years. 

Yall keep calling Gloria Matt's wife but they havent been married in years.

lol Fisher did Barnes a favor.

This dude Matt Barnes was beating Gloria up in 2010 because of her promiscuous behavior. Did everything to try to turn her into a housewife and it just wasn't in her nature.

Hopefully the life lesson Fisher taught him teaches him to have better decision making skills when it comes to women he puts a ring on.

Fisher is just going to smash Gloria for a few months and land an asisstant coaching gig somewhere after he's done.

Never heard that before

lol If that the case he should have beat him self up, he been cheating on her since they was playing college ball

lol Fisher did Barnes a favor.

This dude Matt Barnes was beating Gloria up in 2010 because of her promiscuous behavior. Did everything to try to turn her into a housewife and it just wasn't in her nature.

Hopefully the life lesson Fisher taught him teaches him to have better decision making skills when it comes to women he puts a ring on.

Fisher is just going to smash Gloria for a few months and land an asisstant coaching gig somewhere after he's done.
Hopefully he lands an assistant coach job somewhere and Barnes gets traded to that team. Lol

Yo I really hate how the media trying to portray Matt Barnes, is he a goon, probably so but I'm pretty sure he gives 0 f**ks about Gloria. His kids felt uncomfortable so he did what any natural father who loves his kids,went up there to see what's up.

Yo I really hate how the media trying to portray Matt Barnes, is he a goon, probably so but I'm pretty sure he gives 0 f**ks about Gloria. His kids felt uncomfortable so he did what any natural father who loves his kids,went up there to see what's up.

Agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom