Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

If you are a team with someone for a few years you are bound to have quite a number of pictures together just out of circumstance.

I still think it is foul but pics together mean nothing

Last edited:
They were probably cool, hell even cordial with eachother, but I doubt they were buddy buddy like that. Pictures really don't mean much, they only played less than a season and a half together.

Doesn't Matt Barnes have a domestic violence charge from putting hands on Gloria though? Probably for something similar back then. Can't turn a ***** into a housewife.

Idk about mean nothing. He was kissing sons dome.
Man, they spend more time with their classmates than their own damn families. You are practically always with each other. The number of pics they are in together isn't a direct reflection on how close they are.

Y'all dudes playing dumb.

It's plenty of teammates that don't have any pics together other than team ****. These dudes got pics on the court/off the court, c'mon man. They was daping each other up when Fisher was retired. :lol:

Were they best friends? Probably not but obviously they were friends to some extent.

Idk about mean nothing. He was kissing sons dome.
Man, they spend more time with their classmates than their own damn families. You are practically always with each other. The number of pics they are in together isn't a direct reflection on how close they are.

You lost me

Because I said classmates? Teammates. 

You can't be this dense, DC.

Your trolling today is the equivalent of the Will Bynum the Wizards got. Bar ain't high, but u get my drift.

2/10

How am I trolling exactly?

I have stated from the jump that Fisher is WRONG for this. You don't see me constantly getting on Zik in this thread for his lack of class?

But I simply said, pictures together don't mean anything.

And also, spending a lot of time together doesn't mean you are anything other than "teammates."

But I feel strongly about not backstabbing teammates, friends of not. So Fisher is wrong

@Maximus Meridius  @ I am sure any championship caliber team in recent history has dozens of pictures with random teammates together. Because YOU don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist

Last edited:
DC does so much trolling It's hard to know when to take him serious.
laugh.gif
Maybe that is my fault but I am being serious here.

You shouldn't be messing around with the ex-wife of someone you worked directly with. Whether you are friends or not.

But working together in close proximity doesn't mean you are friends.

Fisher is wrong.

Just because we are acquaintances don't mean your ex is off limits if she thirsthy.

I really only have that respect for my close homies.

Just because we are acquaintances don't mean your ex is off limits if she thirsthy.

I really only have that respect for my close homies.
Acquaintance vs. former teammate two completely different things. A teammate can be someone that you have probably spent many intimate moments with. Dudes have probably seen each other laugh, cry, and bleed. The code extends to teammates.

Maybe those that think it isn't a big deal don't value the bonds created due to being someone's teammate, so you belittle it by calling it an acquaintance. 

Kevin Love and LeBron are teammates too tho.
Yea and if KEvin Love ends up smashing LeBron's girl in a few years we wouldn't look at it as being foul? 
grin.gif

The only acceptable situation would be Gilbert and Javaris Crittenton

:smh:  @ Zik, you ain't changing your tune for anything huh man. 
Why would I change my tune cuz pics were posted? Aint nothing else new in this thread. Why haven't you changed your tune and smartened up?

Those pics mean nothing.
Hope Zik gets caught slippin
Fixed
:rofl:

Never would happen to me. I've said it before in a few other threads but I'll straight up tell a homey I want to smash their ex and they do the same with me. After that it's good luck if you can make that happen. Thing is that's with my boys. If anything it's the female that gets looked at a certain way for willingly engaging in that with your ex's friend.

Some mark I worked with? **** that lame. Some dude who thinks we're friends in his head? **** that lame. So in the event where I get caught with their ex it's not cuz I'm slippin I simply don't give a **** to hide it or even massage the situation.

Last edited:
Some King Cobra's in this ***. Talkin bout just cause y'all are on the same team and take pics with each off the court doesn't mean y'all are cordial with each other :stoneface: Remind me how many players are on an NBA roster again :stoneface:

Some King Cobra's in this ***. Talkin bout just cause y'all are on the same team and take pics with each off the court doesn't mean y'all are cordial with each other
indifferent.gif
Remind me how many players are on an NBA roster again
indifferent.gif
12, are with the team more then their family.

I'm not confused on how people are giving this a pass though.

Always more bustas then real ******.

You play with a lot of dudes over the course of your career. Time spent in proximity to them dont mean ****.

"they're not friends"

"One sided friendship"

"Pics of them hugging means nothing"

Ok :lol:

I'm the type of dude if I shake a _'s hand and I say wassup to you I'm not gonna try to get with your ex that you was with for years and there's kids involved. We don't even have to be homies like that. It's too much p**** out here to put myself in a potential mess. Some dudes are just sloppy and don't have no code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom