Mature Crowd Enter

Get straight to the topic.

In all seriousness am I the only guy who feels majority of females sells the box in 1 way or another ? I had an argument with somebody about this and they said I'm sick in the head .

Would you mind going a little more in depth on the matter mashed brotato?

i agree.

with that said being said we can also say that guys pay for it one way or another...

Truth. The price at which they give it away for is almost always inversely proportional to the dignity with which they carry themselves with.

Ruxxx .. Well I mean when they want something need something done they give it up to the highest bidder. Clothes, Bills, and other material goods they desire #+@* some even for decent food.

Yea guys pay for it but it's gotta be on the market for sale in order to pay for it .

Jus cus im chillen wit a girl buying her drinks doesnt mean im paying for the #*!$#.. im doing it cus i got it and it aint a thing.. plus if a @*#%* got swag she gonna give it up anyway

Oh okay... I thought you may have been going somewhere else with it.When you really look at it,both parties are at fault here.

See I'm talking about chicks straight saying this is what it is I need this for that I've seen it done numerous times. IDK if it's my environment I'm in but they all got prices. I bag a chick on the late night she might be from another hood but she broke. So will be down to do whatever to get some $$ for a cab and go on like nothing never happened .

You guys need to elaborate.

I think it is more about how much easier girls can get what they want because of it without having to try as hard. I think it is because a lot of men have no standards when it comes to @*@!@ if it is just to *$%!.

Doesn't something need to be "up for sale" to be bought? Clearly if guys having money gives them an advantage with women, women are in fact selling a product to the highest bidder

Very Cryptic O.P. define "sell"? I think I get in general what your saying but I don't exactly agree 100%. I think everyone "sells" themself one way or another. Now if you mean "selling" in the sense of she is trying to slide with the highest bidder that can support her than I would have to say you are completely dealing with the wrong women. Not all women are plotting to ramsack your pockets but a large majority are. I've been with girls that still loved me when i was dusty and broke as the dustiest of dusk rats in the most remote areas of the wilderness. Granted they didn't stay to their dismay because now a playa nows how to play and now all these crumb snatchers wanna lay next to may. Now there isn't enough time in the day for me to prey on that booty but I definetly stay around more than one cutie.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You guys need to elaborate.

I think it is more about how much easier girls can get what they want because of it without having to try as hard. I think it is because a lot of men have no standards when it comes to @*@!@ if it is just to *$%!.

You absolutely right tho some men have no standards especially when they in that  thirst trance. What I'm trying to get at tho is these females using and giving away the box for what they want. I mean it's not like what they want is not obtainable by 1 weeks pay but they rather use the box to get it.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

girls dont sell guys pay. imo
They all sell...maybe not for the same price or standards

Explain to me whats being sold if you drink with a girl at a party, chat up for the night, and end up smashing later? yall mindset is all wrong. every time a girl gives it up its not a sold merchandise.  more often than not people will trick on females and get nothing in exchange so when they do get some buns after a dinner or buying all her drinks they feel like they paid for it which can be argued either way.

You're right as in you will have to spend money, in some way, to maintain a sexual relationship. But the thing is, there's plenty of successful women that will spend on you as well.

You might have to put up more up front, but trust me if you bag a chick making decent change, she'll take care of you down the line.

When I say "Sell" I don't mean gold digger sell , I mean let me give him this and he'll give me that but not on no prostitute type *##(But it clearly is in my eyes). For instance I'll bump into girls who have BF's who can't provide certain stuff and they'll pop off for the whole team for shorts. The weather is getting cold out here in NYC there is a girl who is gonna give away that box for some uggs.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by proper english
They all sell...maybe not for the same price or standards

Explain to me whats being sold if you drink with a girl at a party, chat up for the night, and end up smashing later? yall mindset is all wrong. every time a girl gives it up its not a sold merchandise.  more often than not people will trick on females and get nothing in exchange so when they do get some buns after a dinner or buying all her drinks they feel like they paid for it which can be argued either way.
I feel what you're saying. my point about "They all sell" eludes to what WISEPHAROAH said

Very Cryptic O.P. define "sell"? I think I get in general what your saying but I don't exactly agree 100%. I think everyone "sells" themself one way or another. Now if you mean "selling" in the sense of she is trying to slide with the highest bidder that can support her than I would have to say you are completely dealing with the wrong women. Not all women are plotting to ramsack your pockets but a large majority are. I've been with girls that still loved me when i was dusty and broke as the dustiest of dusk rats in the most remote areas of the wilderness. Granted they didn't stay to their dismay because now a playa nows how to play and now all these crumb snatchers wanna lay next to may. Now there isn't enough time in the day for me to prey on that booty but I definetly stay around more than one cutie.

I'm talking about whether she's JO and gives it in easy..or a gold digging type who wants handouts and material offerings for her goods or a respectable female you could see yourself with in a serious manner...it's still a buy/sell situation imo

if a chick is willing to get @%+% slapped for some uggs I wouldn't provide her the @%+% to beat herself over the face with. Your rummaging through the garbage and you are a king sir. Let that dusty pigeon flap her wings and spread her virus to another man homie. See now that everything is in proper context with the type of women we are talking about then yea, those types of women are def sliding with whomever can get them that whopper with cheese or that 2 piece combo. STAY AWAY

WP: It's not me in the situation Bro I was just arguing with someone about this matter.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

You're right as in you will have to spend money, in some way, to maintain a sexual relationship. But the thing is, there's plenty of successful women that will spend on you as well.

You might have to put up more up front, but trust me if you bag a chick making decent change, she'll take care of you down the line.

Yea u will have to spend money regardless but my whole thing is there are girls who just give it up for whatever they want.

Let's say u bag a girl you talk to her and she just blatantly tells you what it is and what its not gonna be

Back
Top Bottom