Mature discussion only- Snowbunnies?

I know there aren't many white girls on this board but if you are please chime in!! And dudes too. Do people think this word is cool/okay? I hear it getthrown around all the time and it's really annoying to me.

Ex. 1- A dude trying to holler at me "Yo *********, snowflake..." I turned around like "do you really get girls like that?" and he said"it's a compliment". Do some guys really think its a nice thing to say?? I didn't think this was possible but maybe I'm wrong

Ex 2- Out with some friends and one of my girls says bla bla bla "look at those snowbunnies". I'm sitting right next to you!!! What the hell?

I know this isn't anything comparable to other terms used for people of another race/sex but it's really annoying to me and offensive
mad.gif
When I think of ********* I think of really white trash girls who give it up onthe regular.

Im 50% filipino 50% mixed white. I see no racism in saying that. I see "*********" as:

White chick, in snow. Preferrably snowboarding. So if you snowboard that automatically makes you sickness.

A ********* is a certain type of white girl. Please post pics and I will tell you if you fit in the category

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

NJ produces the best snowbunnies

appreciated
Tri-State area in general IMO produces the finest crop of snowbunnies in the entire world.

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I kinda find the term comical myself, but rarely, if ever, use it in my everyday speech.

while me affinity for white women has been duly noted by many nt'ers, i pretty much never call a white girl this to address her, i may say it to jokearound but never to a girl directly. i damn sure wouldn;t want one of my shorty's to be like "hey blackie" or something like that. But back toyou, hey
wink.gif

So I guess these responses answered my question
smh.gif

But to Grizzlyboy- I know many people who refer to any white girl as *********.. unless you only said that to try to get me to post pics

appreciated
laugh.gif
...but no, everyone one knows California and Texas producethe best All-American, Corn-fed White girls in this country.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

appreciated
laugh.gif
...but no, everyone one knows California and Texas produce the best All-American, Corn-fed White girls in this country.

eyes.gif

Let me get on topic, although I refer to fine white girls as "Snowbunnies" sometimes, I would never directly call a white girl a ********* in frontof her face.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Pics or ducktales.
Word.

But to answer ya question. I try to refrain from usin that term. I'll say somethin like "Goin skiin" or "Hittin the slopes" I see theterm of "*********" as the American Eagle or Hollister fitted tshirt, small skirt, no glutes, wears Uggs year round or chancletas, says"like" every sentence or every other sentence, spoiled, drinks startin Wednesday night, loves frat boys, can't park or drive, loves pink, prissy,danty type of white girl. Not white trash.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

appreciated
laugh.gif
...but no, everyone one knows California and Texas produce the best All-American, Corn-fed White girls in this country.
Texas, California are nice but for the all around ********* head down to SEC country for some southern hospitality. Schools like Georgia,Florida, Ole Miss, Alabama got the ********* game on lockdown.

I wouldn't call a white girl a ********* to her face, but it is used amongst males. I don't think it's meant to be offensive but I can understandwhy one would be offended.

Back
Top Bottom